Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Stuff 'em !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Borneo many years ago fantastic - not so much now they have destroyed the forests and decimated the orangutan population and they poach and kill the mothers to sell the infants so they can get fcked Evil or Very Mad
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 pm

I think the plan is that we breed more crocodiles. Salties don't need to be armed, there is no ordinance cost, they don't need to be fed or clothed, they don't get veterans' pensions and they like living in Darwin. All of which makes them perfect as our Northern Defence Force.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Oi, that's our entire complement of amphibious assault vehicles you're describing there.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Correct on al counts, Skids. Also David, Morrigu, Mugwamp and Member.

A very, very nasty empire founded by war-criminal Japanese collaborationists, which hasn't improved over time. Now well on the way to becoming an Islamist fanatic state. I pity its people and I despise our political class which senselessly insults and sneers on the one hand, and spinelessly appeases on the other, and never, ever takes local defence seriously enough.

I am all in favour of the end of "defence" cooperation with these militarist scumbags, if that's what they want, and I cry for the people of the many, many places they have invaded and raped. West Papua is just the most recent. Most of the many other islands went under the Javanese jackboot long ago. Always, the method is the same: drive the people of the island off their land at the point of a gun, then import "settlers" to "develop" (read destroy) the countryside. You think the Israeli "settlers" are bastards? By Javanese Empire standards they are small fry.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 am

Count me in, Tannin! Excellent post and I agree with other posters who share similar views.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 am

Well... this is kind of weird. Can't we get someone to put their hand up to play devil's advocate so we can at least have an argument? Razz
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 pm

So, why shouldn't we share our land and wealth with our great friends to the north-west?

If it wasn't for the effort and hard work of the people of Bali, our country would be overrun by illegal drugs.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:20 pm

^ Hey mate, good to see you posting again. Welcome back Hiss.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Play nice, Tannin - David did ask for a contrarian post.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 pm

My brother did a site inspection in Freeport. BHP has left the place an absolute disgrace. Done more damage then the javanese could ever do short of genocide. My brother lives in Borneo and the destruction of the rainforest is largely down to palm oil plantations.Which also double as carbon credits . This massive hoax is largely funded by the banks and in this case controlled by the Indonesian military.

Th whole island of Papua should be one nation as should be one nation as should Borneo and arguably Timor. But they are victims of colonial mapmakers. Had the Dutch claimed West Australia we may have had the Indonesians in half our continent.

The Indo soldier complaining is not following the party line. Normal protocol is for them to do nothing, fail badly, line their pockets and the Australians will pass them anyway.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
I think the plan is that we breed more crocodiles. Salties don't need to be armed, there is no ordinance cost, they don't need to be fed or clothed, they don't get veterans' pensions and they like living in Darwin. All of which makes them perfect as our Northern Defence Force.

The Salties get all the European backpackers they can eat. Station a few gun boats at Xmas island.

In regard to the OP, I agree, tell them politely to go fornicate themselves, Overly sensitive tools

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Why do we give them $360 million a year in aid?

Their military expenditure grew from $8 billion in 2015 to over $11 billion last year.

They have over 500,000 active military personnel (we have 58,000) and over 400,000 reserves (we have 19,000).

Confused

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Skids wrote:
Why do we give them $360 million a year in aid?

Their military expenditure grew from $8 billion in 2015 to over $11 billion last year.

They have over 500,000 active military personnel (we have 58,000) and over 400,000 reserves (we have 19,000).

Confused

If it is foreign aid, then you are 100% right and the numbers you quote make the point completely. I suspect it is in fact money for services, i.e. control of the people smuggling industry. Whether the service is rendered, or the issue is used for extortion by the .Indonesian government, is a moot point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: