Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Grand Final. Swans v. Bulldogs.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

ronrat wrote:
I ma going back to Australia (Qld) for 2 weeks Tuesday. You want 2 weeks free rent in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house 2 hours from Bangkok. Have wifi and cable. All I ask is you feed Tukky the poodle, take her for a walk and water the plants.

Mate I hold grave fears for the safety of Tukky the poodle in your absence.
I'd hate for you to have to put up "MISSING: Tukky the poodle; have you seen her?" signs all over the area. Crying or Very sad

ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:37 am

[quote="piedys"]
ronrat wrote:
I ma going back to Australia (Qld) for 2 weeks Tuesday. You want 2 weeks free rent in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house 2 hours from Bangkok. Have wifi and cable. All I ask is you feed Tukky the poodle, take her for a walk and water the plants.

I'd hate for you to have to put up "MISSING: Tukky the poodle; have you seen her?" signs all over the area. Crying or Very sad[/quote

Tukky is pronounced Tooky and she did disappear once. I had the girlfriend and her family put up posters and we walked the streets. i walked past the pet shop she sometimes stays for a night or 2 and she gets her wool cut there and I buy her dry food. The closest I ever got to kissing a gay when he called me over and said "Tukky here". He saw her wandering the streets and put her in the detention centre. 4 days of food and care and he wanted nothing. Bought him 2 bottles of beer and a lottery ticket.

This time she goes back to village with kids.

She was ambivalent about dogs win yesterday and preferred to play with her rubber footy and her rubber boot. I don't think she cares about bulldogs.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 am

Dogs will win. The $3 on offer for 1-39 points is very good shopping indeed.
I've stuck with the dogs on the punt this finals series and along with a few multis, have built up a very nice little kitty.

$500 on the dogs to round it out nicely Wink

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:21 pm

think positive wrote:
GreekLunatic wrote:
Didn't Victoria go against us versus the lions

Yes but it's seems it's perfectly acceptable to hate Collingwood, but we are expected to be happy for others! Not me, **** em.

That's exactly what I said to my brother ex-Fitzroy turned Footscray supporter 'cause he lives in Seddon!

Funny thing is, I'm gonna be in the west this weekend, the old mans Birthday, Ima have the pleasure of driving past the Western Oval & scream like a banshee LOSERS should they lose.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
ANNODAM Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 pm

King Monkey wrote:
C'mon TP, embrace it.
How glum will it be living in the western suburbs for the next few months if they get flogged?? Laughing

The western suburbs are always glum, they know no different, let them wallow in their cesspool of kaka!

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Dad was zoned to South Melbourne. And his best friend went with him.

My Mrs has friends and family that are Bulldogs supporters. And they love to get stuck into you over football.

So yeah. Id rather see the Swans win it than the Bulldogs.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:33 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
...Ima have the pleasure of driving past the Western Oval & scream like a banshee LOSERS should they lose.

Well you better fang it through there, because they'll have your car up on bricks at the next set of traffic lights, and you'll be waddling home on the rims...

ronrat wrote:
Tukky is pronounced Tooky and she did disappear once. ...

Yep, the kids will look after her; its what kids do!

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Presti35 wrote:
Dad was zoned to South Melbourne. And his best friend went with him.

My Mrs has friends and family that are Bulldogs supporters. And they love to get stuck into you over football.

So yeah. Id rather see the Swans win it than the Bulldogs.

FWIW, I think the Swans will win it relatively easily - by at least 3-4 goals. Will just be far too good and strong for the doggies. Rolling Eyes

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:11 pm

End of the road for the brave Dogs folks, Look, they finished 7th, Swans first, for a darn good reason, they weren't good enough for top four, let alone top. Swans are on a mission, they lost the GF two yrs ago badly, they wont make that error again, they are seething too make amends. The dogs have had a fair bit of luck too, I reckon the Giants were robbed of two goals last week, that score review was a shocker, turned the whole game dogs way, and I watched it with Dons fans, who totally agreed. Swans have the best backs, better forward line, and the dogs have nobody too hold Buddy, and I'm not impressed by the dogs back six, too small, Boyd is a hack.

Swannies by thirty one points, pulling away, Buddy five goals. Monty.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Remember the 1988 grand final? In that instance Melbourne smashed it's way through the finals - beat West Coast, overthrew Collingwood and humbled Carlton. They were primed and ready. Nothing could stop them. They had momentum.

It's history now what happened. Hawthorn humiliated them by 96 points. All that momentum for diddlysquat. Just as the weight of history indicates our boy will not coach Collingwood to a premiership as long as his butt points upwards, so Footscray ain't going to make it on Saturday. I could be wrong. Miracles happen once in a blue moon, not twice...
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:08 pm

regan is true fullback wrote:
Remember the 1988 grand final? In that instance Melbourne smashed it's way through the finals - beat West Coast, overthrew Collingwood and humbled Carlton. They were primed and ready. Nothing could stop them. They had momentum.

It's history now what happened. Hawthorn humiliated them by 96 points. All that momentum for diddlysquat. Just as the weight of history indicates our boy will not coach Collingwood to a premiership as long as his butt points upwards, so Footscray ain't going to make it on Saturday. I could be wrong. Miracles happen once in a blue moon, not twice...

Likewise, this GF has the stench of 1980 about it, we staggered thru three hard games, busted a gut out at Waverley beating the cats, the tigers had a much easier finals run, and they smashed us to the shizenhousen in the big one. We were buggered, tired, just like the dogs looked last week, after the giants game, whereas the swans had a much easier game. Swans easy, I have no doubt at all. They wont drop two GFs in three seasons. Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:27 pm

[quote="ronrat"]
piedys wrote:
ronrat wrote:

I'd hate for you to have to put up "MISSING: Tukky the poodle; have you seen her?" signs all over the area. Crying or Very sad[/quote

Tukky is pronounced Tooky and she did disappear once. I had the girlfriend and her family put up posters and we walked the streets. i walked past the pet shop she sometimes stays for a night or 2 and she gets her wool cut there and I buy her dry food. The closest I ever got to kissing a gay when he called me over and said "Tukky here". He saw her wandering the streets and put her in the detention centre. 4 days of food and care and he wanted nothing. Bought him 2 bottles of beer and a lottery ticket.

She was ambivalent about dogs win yesterday and preferred to play with her rubber footy and her rubber boot. I don't think she cares about bulldogs.

Dyso has been known to walk the streets in Bangkok a lot as well and according to rumours he was very ambivalent towards everyone
ANNODAM Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:29 pm

I am loving the City of Maribyrnong today, booking each & every Bullflog for their illegal parking.

Go rattle your tins to raise the funds for your fines you bunch of hacks!
The olds couldn't find a park when they went out for their weekly grocery shop, the asshats hogged all the supermarket parking spots, bastards!

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 pm

So, anyway, who won?
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Channel 7 are over doing it a little bit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19   

Jump to: