Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies pipped in thriller. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsh running around like a pumpkin eating shitfish was driving me insane.
Invigoration 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:37 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
So proud. Bucks is building a very good side. Put in Reid, Fasolo, Elliott, Scharenberg, Ramsay, Langdon and a fit Pendles, then we will have a team to beat anyone. De Goey's best game for the year. Surely Bilbo has played his last game for us. I reckon Greenwood is just a journeyman. Moore will be the best key forward in the AFL next year.

Wouldn't bank much of Scharenberg and I reckon Langdon struggles to get in our best team.
Add Sinclair to the list instead, was our best running back before he went down recently. I like Broomhead too.

We cut a lot of fat out with those additions though

perthmagpie Aries

It is a rotten result when you look back and see we lost both games to them this year. We have had no luck in those games. Again we had injuries during the game and ran out of interchanges.
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

We just have a critical mass of blue collar grunts guys. They work hard but we simply need more class. Adams, Crisp, Greenwood, Wills, Phillips, Marsh, Brown, Blair, Oxley...just way too many grunts. A few more players with polish out there and we win that game. A few less mistakes and a few more clean kicks i50....we need a few positive changes and it could make such a difference to winning a game by 2 goals or losing by 2 goals.

MONCO: Your life.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Bucks2014 wrote:
Love it, so it was Blair's fault we lost. %$^£$%^&%% me, he really is hated.

Yeah lets bring back Cloke next week, who couldn't give a **** about playing footy anymore.

No it was not his fault. greenwood probably failed in the most critical task, and Howe is a liability down back. But Blair was in our bottom 5 for two weeks running, and as a senior player he shouldn't be.

I don't want to bag the kid, but Phillips does not seem to have it, and Oxley was disappointing as a forward, even with his two goals.

Still, Treloar and Grundy and Adams - the guns of our next top 4 side - were bloody awesome. So close on their heap where they are nearly impregnable, and with nothing to play for on our side - hell, add Fasolo and a fit Elliott and Reid and sinclair to that side, and we'd test any side in the competition. next year we should also have a first round draft pick in scharenberg coming in, this time with both knees wired. Lots to look forward to.

perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Invigoration wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
So proud. Bucks is building a very good side. Put in Reid, Fasolo, Elliott, Scharenberg, Ramsay, Langdon and a fit Pendles, then we will have a team to beat anyone. De Goey's best game for the year. Surely Bilbo has played his last game for us. I reckon Greenwood is just a journeyman. Moore will be the best key forward in the AFL next year.

Wouldn't bank much of Scharenberg and I reckon Langdon struggles to get in our best team.
Add Sinclair to the list instead, was our best running back before he went down recently. I like Broomhead too.

We cut a lot of fat out with those additions though

I disagree on Scharenberg. He will prove to be close to the classiest player in our team in two years. He is a a Rolls Royce and he will be close to first picked. Mark my words.

kickit2me Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 pm

It's the first time since 1946 that the Dogs have won 4 consecutive games against us.

As for Aish. Other than Pendlebury, is he the most composed player on our list? Was our best tonight.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 pm

perthmagpie wrote:

I disagree on Scharenberg. He will prove to be close to the classiest player in our team in two years. He is a a Rolls Royce and he will be close to first picked. Mark my words.

Gotta agree with you on this!! Laughing
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 pm

We played well most of the night and at least showed commitment that's a plus.
Sidey should have got a free with a minute to go putrid decision he needed that kick would have given 4 touches in the second half !!!!!! Yet again proved how easy he is to shut down with little effort from the opposition while his opponents become dangerous and match winners. Picken kept him to 3 touches in half of football !!!! Picken had 11 touches and 7 tackles 3 inside 50's in the second half the difference in the match
Moore is going to be a absolute gun damn he has courage
Grundy was awesome again tonight
Aish is showing why we wanted him so badly he's our go to player now under pressure just makes the right decision 99 times out of a 100
Rupe tackled anything that moved again including a team mate one time (dies he get credit for that ?)
Treloar was better tonight
Goldy tried his guts out again as he does every time he's in the seniors
Marsh is like a deer in the head lights lately just no match awareness
Oxley did some good things looks better forward then back
Phillips was good
Blair was Blair can't wait for him and Dyso to share w hot tub together on the end of season trip should be interesting
Well we tried hard and some times that is just as important as winning
Museman 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Zero composure, zero system when it matters, mr potatoes legacy.....

Umpiring bordered on out and out cheating, if you don't love us you hate us and they just cannot help but favour whoever may play us.

Marsh has not got a football bone in his body, he is an athlete trying to play football and it ain't working, the yank has a bigger football brain.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Goldy so brave tonight. He put his body on the line time and time again and got absolutely battered.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 pm

perthmagpie wrote:
Yep Greenwood was missing often. Let's face it we have most of our best forwards out. Add Fasolo, Swan, Eliott and being able to have Howe forward and we would of won that game comfortably.

Why oh why does Buckley use that stupid zoning when the man on man we played tonight is so effective against almost every time?

Played man-on-man in the second half against Richmond. The difference in how effective either style is how well the midfield functions.
MagpieBat 

qldmagpie67 wrote:

Blair was Blair can't wait for him and Dyso to share w hot tub together on the end of season trip should be interesting

Dyso will drown him, if Blair survives the stab wounds from the rusty scissors... Shocked

melliot 

Our shit structure and general dumb plays lost it. Should have won that game. I was just waiting for us to lose it. Which happened.

Why do we give the ball to Marsh? May as well kick it out on the full. At least the ball is in the crowd and takes time to come back.

Marsh. Can't kick. Delist.

Aish showing why we recruited him. Although lack of pace is a worry.

Brown. Does he know how to defend?

Howe. The howlers.

Ahhh F it! I'm so over this losing crap. We play horrible footy. We have to be exceptional to win.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Well what can you say? A great effort from the young 'uns, and plenty of senior player passengers, particularly in the 2nd half.

Greenwood; explain to me again why we bothered trading this bloke in on good coin?

Blair.....been getting a game every week while Goldsack can't get a look in; speaks volumes

Sidey, I just don't know...should of had a free to win the game, but 3 touches in the 2nd half? Not varsity material

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9   

Jump to: