Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies down to Dees. . All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's missing tonight btw???
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:41 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:

No one in particular so that make you happy now, or do you just enjoy dancing on the grave of the senior coach. Incidentally everybody at the club is trying their hardest to win.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 pm

think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Tell yer what, that umpiring today was $£$%^%%$ shithouse, just how many frees did the precious deeees get right within goal, we got sweet bugger all within our goals, and many were very dicey for them. Disgusting umpiring effort, but why am I not surprised at this constant bullshit by umps with us ???? The game is what it is, a nearly full strength deees team, against an injury riddled Pies outfit, a second string, imagine the difference with guys like swan, Elliott, taylor adams, moore, fasolo, ramsay, out there, would be a vastly different game I reckon. It is what it is, a very forgettable ruined season. Roll on next year, and hopefully better times.

Sigh

I'm off to Hawaii for a friends wedding in September, Some are catching a cruise ship home, but I didn't want to be away for the Granny, so I'm flying, you think I made a bad choice?!

Might be a good time next week, bye time, to take the kids up to the snowfields, near Mansfield, my daughter lives up there. Reckon one might get a good go carparking snowboarding etc, now that the Deeeees fans and their range rovers will stick around in Melb for at least another week, as they dream of an impossilble flag Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:54 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:

No one in particular so that make you happy now, or do you just enjoy dancing on the grave of the senior coach. Incidentally everybody at the club is trying their hardest to win.

Has he finally been sacked... thank god!
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:00 pm

think positive wrote:
Don't get the Degoey hate. He's a kid, lot of learning to do. He is playing in a Gillian's island forward line, he'd learn a lot quicker with some quality in there with him. I'm loving his endeavour, same as Treloar.

Oh and Go Blair!
Razz

No hate.
But he fumbles and doesn't hit a target under any sort of pressure.
He is a top 10 pick.
He should have clean hands.
I know he will get better. But this fundamental part of his game is really shite.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Tell yer what, that umpiring today was $£$%^%%$ shithouse, just how many frees did the precious deeees get right within goal, we got sweet bugger all within our goals, and many were very dicey for them. Disgusting umpiring effort, but why am I not surprised at this constant bullshit by umps with us ???? The game is what it is, a nearly full strength deees team, against an injury riddled Pies outfit, a second string, imagine the difference with guys like swan, Elliott, taylor adams, moore, fasolo, ramsay, out there, would be a vastly different game I reckon. It is what it is, a very forgettable ruined season. Roll on next year, and hopefully better times.

Sigh

I'm off to Hawaii for a friends wedding in September, Some are catching a cruise ship home, but I didn't want to be away for the Granny, so I'm flying, you think I made a bad choice?!

Might be a good time next week, bye time, to take the kids up to the snowfields, near Mansfield, my daughter lives up there. Reckon one might get a good go carparking snowboarding etc, now that the Deeeees fans and their range rovers will stick around in Melb for at least another week, as they dream of an impossilble flag Razz Cool

Funny, walking through the car park 20min into the last quarter, and the amount of BMWs and range rovers, and cars with ski racks had me laughing! It's true!

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
piedys wrote:
Raw Hammer wrote:
Hey Collingwood, get F'ed.

#first

#jealous!

I look forward to a week off from this bullshit, as i'm sure many other posters will too. Who f*cking needs the stress?

Don't bother, they ain't even here.....picked fights and then pissed off as usual...weak as piss...

Huh?! Picked fights with who exactly??

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:09 pm

think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Sigh

Funny, walking through the car park 20min into the last quarter, and the amount of BMWs and range rovers, and cars with ski racks had me laughing! It's true!

My missus cousin is married to the Deeeees Team manager, he patrols the Deees dugout, and I stir him about that fact quite a bit, he takes it ok though. Laughing

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Awful game
A shitload of passengers

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Missing from our forward line today through injury...

Elliott
Fasolo
Moore

Missing from our midfield today through injury....

Swan
Adams

Missing from our backline today through injury...

Ramsay
Langdon

Just a lazy 32% of our best 22. And yes, all those names are best 22. I've even left back up players such as Sharenberg out.

Happy for others to field a team from other games this weekend that won with 30%+ of their best 22 out.

Oh, might also be worth someone adding up the total amount of games between Phillips, Smith, Maynard, Cox, Marsh, Crocker and DeGoey.

Perspective people.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:35 pm

burnsy17 wrote:

Elliott
Fasolo
Moore

Swan
Adams

Ramsay
Langdon

Just a lazy 32% of our best 22. And yes, all those names are best 22. I've even left back up players such as Sharenberg out.

Happy for others to field a team from other games this weekend that won with 30%+ of their best 22 out.

Oh, might also be worth someone adding up the total amount of games between Phillips, Smith, Maynard, Cox, Marsh, Crocker and DeGoey.

Perspective people.

ALL very true, but such logic and commonsense is now spoiling the sad sackers big night out. Razz

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:38 pm

burnsy17 wrote:

Elliott
Fasolo
Moore

Swan
Adams

Ramsay
Langdon

Perspective people.

what about the 5 flag players playing in the vfl?
they weren't good enough were they?
Elliot is probably finished
Swan ditto
Fas has only had one good year ...this year
Langdon not an A grader maybe a B grader at best
Ramsay very very very early days
Adams ok
Moore will be an A grader but not this year.
So really the idea that they would make a big difference is just a fantasy

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:46 pm

OK, I've restrained myself from commenting in the game earlier as I was too emotional to make any sensible comment - not that it's ever stopped me before!

Anyway, here's my take on our debacle of a season thus far, which was on display today:

1. We do not have a quality ruckman in our team. Grundy is our best, but he is more a ruckrover as he rarely wins hitouts.

2. Too many of our midfielders, such as Sidey and Treloar, are easily knocked off the ball. The only grunt player we have is Greenwood, who can tackle well, but not much else. Obviously Adams is a warrior but he's injured. Pendles is not hard enough at the contest. De Goey is still developing and Crisp seems more comfortable as an outside running player.

3. In the absence of Darcy Moore, we do not have a quality key forward. Cox is a project player and likely to be one for a couple more years. I think Cloke is cooked, but maybe he should be recalled to the team and told he has 10 weeks to demonstrate his worth to our team, or else he'll be off-loaded.

4. We do not have a decent crumbing forward. Even Elliott is not a great crumber. Our only one was Swan and he may never play again.

5. We do not have a quality full back. Reid is terrific at CHB and Howe is a great flanker but neither Frost, Marsh or even Brown are top shelf defenders.

6. Our team lacks proper on field leadership. Pendles is no leader and sadly Reid seems unwilling to provide leadership and direction in defence. We need some mongrel, some do or die attitude. Where is our Tuddy or Millane?

7. Obviously our shocking run of injuries has prevented any stability and consistency, but even with all our list available, the above 6 problems remain, though making Adams captain might help address point 6..

Finally, given all of the above, I haven't a clue if Bucks can coach or not. I'm not prepared to damn him as the cause of our problems, but in all honesty, I can't provide evidence that he can be a good coach.
Tezza23 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:49 pm

On paper it may appear that we were better than last week, but in reality Melb are a worse side than Port, and they played some generally crap football today. Our performance was just as bad as last week.

I think De Goey has been poor all season. However we just have to play him. I am not confident that he will become a very good AFL player, not while he fumbles and misses targets by foot.
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm

thompsoc wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:

Elliott
Fasolo
Moore

Swan
Adams

Ramsay
Langdon

Perspective people.

what about the 5 flag players playing in the vfl?
they weren't good enough were they?
Elliot is probably finished
Swan ditto
Fas has only had one good year ...this year
Langdon not an A grader maybe a B grader at best
Ramsay very very very early days
Adams ok
Moore will be an A grader but not this year.
So really the idea that they would make a big difference is just a fantasy

The 5 premiership players playing VFL won a flag 6 years ago... They were best 22 then, but certainly are not now. Keep playing the kids, our next premiership photo wont have Toovey, Goldy, Brown or Cloke in it.

The players mentioned in my original post are ALL best 22 players. There is no disputing that.

Still waiting for someone to post a side that won this weekend with 32% of their best 22 out injured....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11   

Jump to: