Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dear Eddie McGuire and the Collingwood Membership Team

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We sit top deck of Ponsford, Q36.
Occasionally we have people who try sit in our seats but they are moved on pretty quickly. Same for anyone sitting of seats of any of the other regulars we know.

ANZAC there were a couple of Bombers supporters in our area, in particular 2 young guys giving it to Pies supporters. A quiet word to the female MCC attendant and they were moved on.

Game against the Cats there were 2 Cats supporters at the end of our row. They had bought their tickets via Ticketek, just barracked for their team so all good (they left halfway through the last qtr). Did say that they were not aware when they bought tickets that it was a primarily Pies members area, would have preferred to be with Cats supporters.

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:40 pm

think positive wrote:
Two seats directly behind us seem to have opposition supporters every match. Maybe they are sold each week. It's annoying though. And yes there was more than usual opposition supporters in the area this week. Hank god we smashed em!

Are you Legends Level 2(M)? I don't think those seats are on-sold. I asked about this at the 2014 Supporter's Meeting and they said it was too difficult to organise.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
think positive wrote:
Two seats directly behind us seem to have opposition supporters every match. Maybe they are sold each week. It's annoying though. And yes there was more than usual opposition supporters in the area this week. Hank god we smashed em!

Are you Legends Level 2(M)? I don't think those seats are on-sold. I asked about this at the 2014 Supporter's Meeting and they said it was too difficult to organise.

no level 1, M30 home M33 away , its the home seats. we were offered level 2, but like level 1.

at the carlton game there was a couple of blues fans in front of us with legend membership lanyards, so i guess they were borrowed. that shits me!!

orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:57 pm
Post subject: letter to EddieReply with quote

I have noticed over the years that there are opposition supporters sitting in our area{ ponsford level 3}. I used to think what the hell, but was told that that the seats are sold as reserved seats to the public,

For me, it's nearly the same issue as having opposition supporters inour Legends Bar.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:28 am

WarrenerraW wrote:
This wouldn't be a problem if Collingwood members actually showed up to games. For our home game last week against the cats there was only 59,000 people. That's pathetic by our standards. I sit in the ponsford for away games and there's the occasional opposition fan hanging around, but I agree, all that area should be Collingwood only. The reason they don't open up the ground level to everyone is because it's premium seating and it's cheaper to sit up top.

We'll see what the crowd is like after beating the Cats.

But I believe the issue becomes, well an issue, against the rival clubs. I cant imagine anyone complaining about Dogs supporters, but if its Bombers or Blues or Cats, etc, then it becomes a problem.

You pay the money not only to support the club, but to also feel comfortable at games. And it sounds like its not happening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: