Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Leicester City = 2016 EPL CHAMPIONS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:11 am
Post subject: Leicester City = 2016 EPL CHAMPIONSReply with quote

They've done the unthinkable and won the title! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe this at all.

For years I would say to people, why would you follow a club that has no chance of winning the title. I have friends that support all kinds of clubs. West Ham, Crystal Palace, even Tottenham who continue to be in the top 4, but never win the thing. I myself support Newcastle.

Then you look at Man C. Did nothing until a crap load of cash was pumped in and they've won titles. They became one of the big clubs.

And it just seems like the title is always going to be shared around the same clubs and that really, there is f-all chance to see your club win the damn thing.

Then this happens.

I am in shock, even though we knew it was happening a week or so back. I wish they won it during one of their own games tho, instead of relying on Tottenham to screw up.

Still, I guess this gives me hope that maybe one of my clubs might win something..... Vancouver Canucks, Collingwood, Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Washington Redskins, NEWFKNCASTLE.... sighs.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:22 am

The People's Champions
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 am

Presti35 wrote:
I cant believe this at all.

For years I would say to people, why would you follow a club that has no chance of winning the title. I have friends that support all kinds of clubs. West Ham, Crystal Palace, even Tottenham who continue to be in the top 4, but never win the thing. I myself support Newcastle.

Then you look at Man C. Did nothing until a crap load of cash was pumped in and they've won titles. They became one of the big clubs.

And it just seems like the title is always going to be shared around the same clubs and that really, there is f-all chance to see your club win the damn thing.

Then this happens.

I am in shock, even though we knew it was happening a week or so back. I wish they won it during one of their own games tho, instead of relying on Tottenham to screw up.

Still, I guess this gives me hope that maybe one of my clubs might win something..... Vancouver Canucks, Collingwood, Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Washington Redskins, NEWFKNCASTLE.... sighs.

I also would of Loved them to win a Title After a Win and not Spurs not Getting the Points they Needed

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 am

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:48 am

It was so good to see a minnow come up and win the title, who'd have ever thought after they were in relegation trouble last season and then come up and take the title. It's really amazing and great for the league to see a new champion crowned.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:55 am

I still can't believe they won it in the end! It's truly remarkable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: