Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hate posters who abuse negative posts

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's very simplistic to say there's only two camps and that you have to be either a supporter of Bucks or an advocator to remove him whether it be now or at the end of the year.

It's very likely there's a tonne of supporters who still remain undecided about him but are very disappointed and concerned about the club's prospects but they obviously hold out hope that Bucks will turn it around and being knee-jerk now may cause further instability and trouble for the club.

Some may also be undecided because they believe other variables have contributed to our downfall rather than it being all caused by Bucks' inability to get the best out of the team.

Personally, I'm not a supporter of Bucks as coach and ideally I'd like to see him moved on whether it be now or at the end of the year but I understand that many still remain undecided about him one way or another and they would like to see us stick it out with him until the end of the year at the very least and then review our progress at that time.

I can relate to the grievances and frustrations from all sides whether you are a supporter of the coach who's frustrated with constant negativity about Bucks and the club especially from the small number of the same posters repetitively.

Or those who remain balanced but as feel as though that the forum is fragmented into two groups or those who aren't supporters of Bucks but feel as though that certain posters are questioning their loyalty to the club and whether they're true supporters or not which is insulting and frankly disconcerting in being to have a rational sensible debate about our prospects which includes the senior coach.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
I think it's very simplistic to say there's only two camps and that you have to be either a supporter of Bucks or an advocator to remove him whether it be now or at the end of the year.

It's very likely there's a tonne of supporters who still remain undecided about him but are very disappointed and concerned about the club's prospects but they obviously hold out hope that Bucks will turn it around and being knee-jerk now may cause further instability and trouble for the club.

Some may also be undecided because they believe other variables have contributed to our downfall rather than it being all caused by Bucks' inability to get the best out of the team.

Personally, I'm not a supporter of Bucks as coach and ideally I'd like to see him moved on whether it be now or at the end of the year but I understand that many still remain undecided about him one way or another and they would like to see us stick it out with him until the end of the year at the very least and then review our progress at that time.

I can relate to the grievances and frustrations from all sides whether you are a supporter of the coach who's frustrated with constant negativity about Bucks and the club especially from the small number of the same posters repetitively.

Or those who remain balanced but as feel as though that the forum is fragmented into two groups or those who aren't supporters of Bucks but feel as though that certain posters are questioning their loyalty to the club and whether they're true supporters or not which is insulting and frankly disconcerting in being to have a rational sensible debate about our prospects which includes the senior coach.

A very good and balanced post. A rare think on Nicks at the moment. I share similar viewpoint.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: