Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hate posters who abuse negative posts

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redlight 

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:35 am
Post subject: Re: Hate posters who abuse negative postsReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic

Dave, I've seen a lot of your posts over the years, and I've seen enough to know you are a fair-dinkum Collingwood die-hard and I certainly don't count you amongst those I would consider as 'trolls'.

However I'm not a fan of those 'supporters' who only ever have negative things to say, those who are silent when we perform well, but who scramble to post, endlessly, as soon as things go bad.

I'm not a fan of those who claim insight and knowledge that they don't possess, those unwashed clowns who would denigrate McGuire and Buckley, Burns and Pert as if they've contributed nothing to the Magpies.

Those random internet posters who get a membership on Nick's and then spend all their time telling us how s&*t Collingwood is, how 'ashamed' they are to be supporters, how Buckley is a pea-heart and McGuire a big-mouthed embarrassment.

Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-loathing nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like anti-Collingwood trolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:48 am

Redlight wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

Dave, I've seen a lot of your posts over the years, and I've seen enough to know you are a fair-dinkum Collingwood die-hard and I certainly don't count you amongst those I would consider as 'trolls'.

However I'm not a fan of those 'supporters' who only ever have negative things to say, those who are silent when we perform well, but who scramble to post, endlessly, as soon as things go bad.

I'm not a fan of those who claim insight and knowledge that they don't possess, those unwashed clowns who would denigrate McGuire and Buckley, Burns and Pert as if they've contributed nothing to the Magpies.

Those random internet posters who get a membership on Nick's and then spend all their time telling us how s&*t Collingwood is, how 'ashamed' they are to be supporters, how Buckley is a pea-heart and McGuire a big-mouthed embarrassment.

Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-loathing nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like anti-Collingwood trolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?

Hear, hear!
E 

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
Jez07 wrote:
They embody why Collingwood as a club not openly embraces medricotiy but laps it up. It's no shock that we've won 2 flags in 50 odd years with a supporter and member base that embraces failure.

Lot of People on here like Failure as they seem Content with it

No, i just think people disagree with your conclusions sometimes as to the cause. If you post a positive or negative post, you are expressing a strong opinion. someone who disagrees with you should be entitled to say so.

I dont like how we are travelling. I have my thoughts as to why we find ourselves where we find ourselves.

Some of the shit that has been posted on this site is just laughable and occasionally i find the enrgy to let those people know.

Dave, you are passionate (and for the most part you have sensible thoughts about what is happening at Collingwood), but sometimes you shoot from the hip without thinking very much which means you say some silly things in the heat of the moment. That is why i think some posters lay into you. If you are going to make outlandish statements, you have to be prepared for the heat that follows.

I guarantee you though. If you say endlessly positive things about the club, you will be persecuted much more on this site than you will be for being negative. Try it for a laugh sometime. You will not be disappointed.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 am

Dave The Man wrote:

dave, i know who i am. i sent you a private message asking why you needed to post comments like your "blow jobs" one and said that you do not always need to be so negative when things aren't going so well. it was not abuse. it was nothing more than what i say to you in person when we chat. i did that out of respect to you because you once asked me not to do these things in public yet you chose to make things public. i afford you a lot of time to help you understand but no longer.

Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 am

You've really gone to the dark side haven't you Dave?

Are you being secretly "coached" by the ghost of jack_spain?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 am

John Wren wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

dave, i know who i am. i sent you a private message asking why you needed to post comments like your "blow jobs" one and said that you do not always need to be so negative when things aren't going so well. it was not abuse. it was nothing more than what i say to you in person when we chat. i did that out of respect to you because you once asked me not to do these things in public yet you chose to make things public. i afford you a lot of time to help you understand but no longer.

Oh, JW - you yellow-bellied sapsucker, you!
John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 am

^ ring the waaambulance. i'm hurt. you called me a name. waaaaa. waaaa. waaaa. Laughing
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:
You've really gone to the dark side haven't you Dave?

Are you being secretly "coached" by the ghost of jack_spain?

Another crap post by the spritual leader of the lemming society.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Redlight wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

[b]Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-loathing nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like anti-Collingwood trolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?[/b]

Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-sucking nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like sycophant Collingwood nodding dolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?

Redlight 

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:48 pm

thompsoc wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

[b]Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-loathing nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like anti-Collingwood trolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?[/b]

Well, the only embarrassments here are those self-sucking nobodies, and if they sound, look, smell and act like sycophant Collingwood nodding dolls, then why should we treat them as anything else?

Well, that's certainly more efficient than writing your own sentences.

As an aside, I'm not sure if 'self-sucking' is an insult or an expression of admiration.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:13 pm

John Wren wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Well F**k You.

We all can't work at the Club like you do

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:22 pm

you weak little individual. i have been more than fair to you and the way i have treated you but you simply are too stupid to know any different. clearly you cannot be trusted.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 pm

ksfjkl;asgmasg'
sd
Gsd
Gsd
G
sdGsd
Gsd
Gsd
G

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 am

This thread has lost the plot Shocked

Back to the original point of the thread, forums like this are always volatile especially during times of crisis or evident struggles such as what the club is experiencing at the moment so sometimes it can be hard to be motivated to join in the discussion when there's a clear fracture and divide within the forum itself.

You have to take the good with the bad with a forum like this if you're going to be a long-term poster. I think there can be moments when it becomes inundated by mindless drivel from both sides, whether you're an eternal optimist or someone who's constantly negative and never has anything good to say about the club, but all in all I find all perspectives and opinions even if I don't necessarily agree with them refreshing, honest and open-minded and I'm always wanting to hear what fellow supporters think of the current workings of the club (on and off-field).

I don't want to sound harsh Dave, but as you soon post something on Nicks or any other forum for that matter, you're always going to be open to criticism or praise or even a level of indifference but you just need to try and handle it the best way you can.

The best way to do this is to either ignore someone's response if you don't want to respond at all or you can sensibly debate and discuss the issues surrounding Collingwood without resorting to verbal abuse even if the other side is playing the man rather than the ball so to speak.

We can only hope this place calms down and becomes a little more peaceful soon enough.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:13 am

Jezza wrote:
This thread has lost the plot Shocked

Back to the original point of the thread, forums like this are always volatile especially during times of crisis or evident struggles such as what the club is experiencing at the moment so sometimes it can be hard to be motivated to join in the discussion when there's a clear fracture and divide within the forum itself.

You have to take the good with the bad with a forum like this if you're going to be a long-term poster. I think there can be moments when it becomes inundated by mindless drivel from both sides, whether you're an eternal optimist or someone who's constantly negative and never has anything good to say about the club, but all in all I find all perspectives and opinions even if I don't necessarily agree with them refreshing, honest and open-minded and I'm always wanting to hear what fellow supporters think of the current workings of the club (on and off-field).

I don't want to sound harsh Dave, but as you soon post something on Nicks or any other forum for that matter, you're always going to be open to criticism or praise or even a level of indifference but you just need to try and handle it the best way you can.

The best way to do this is to either ignore someone's response if you don't want to respond at all or you can sensibly debate and discuss the issues surrounding Collingwood without resorting to verbal abuse even if the other side is playing the man rather than the ball so to speak.

We can only hope this place calms down and becomes a little more peaceful soon enough.

There is a Huge Divide on here Between the Pro-Bucks and Sack-Bucks Members

I don't mind people Disagreeing with People's Post but it seems lately it also comes with a Pot Shot as well. Not Every post but a Fair Few

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: