Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Must read update RE the Collingwood game/events in London

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:57 pm
Post subject: Must read update RE the Collingwood game/events in LondonReply with quote

Hello to everyone. Sorry I havent posted for ages but was in Oz and had alot of other things to deal with.

We have been busy organising things and sussing out the various functions for the London game, I can now give you the following info.

Thursday night there are two functions. One is an invite only with the teams at the High Commission at the Strand from 6pm-8pm. I have two tix for this. So any London member who wants these please let me know.

After this, on the same night is the TNT party at the Limelight Walkabout. This is open to the public and a cost of £5 entry but I have two tix for this as well.

First in best dressed. Let me know if you want any and I will tell you how to go about getting your invite.

Then we have the game on Saturday at the Oval which starts at 1.30pm. We will be setting up a marquee in the forecourt at the entrance and invite any interested ppl to come along and obtain a membership for our group. We will also be selling our new stubby holders on the day, so pls come along. BYO drinks and food.

Then the game.

Then the after party at the Shoe Lane Walkabout which is the Collingwood function. Tix are £10 per person. We have 40 tix set aside, but I need an answer by Monday if you want to go.

Well look forward to seeing you all there. If you have any queries please feel free to contact the committee at collingwoodlondon@hotmail.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: