Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#7 Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Final stats:

28 disposals (8/18 CP/UP), 6 clearances, 7 tackles, 3 goals.

As we've seen over the whole year, a complete game. Winning the ball on the inside, using it outside, finishing well and applying plenty of tackling pressure.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Man I hope KB is wrong.

Add him and Aish and a finally healthy Freeman and our next premiership midfield is at the club.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:10 pm

We must get this kid, looked terrific today, i see that bald headed little turd Hungry Bartlett has hin going to the tigers, very cocky on that, be nice if we could spoil Hungrys demented dreams, and grab this kid, just do it.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Can't say I know anything other than what I've read. The drums have been beating very loudly from usually very good sources. I did hear Leon Cameron today saying that Treloar loves GWS, loves living in Sydney and is an important part of their plans. He would have to say that though. Hope he's ours. Not so fussed about Aish.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Final stats:

As we've seen over the whole year, a complete game. Winning the ball on the inside, using it outside, finishing well and applying plenty of tackling pressure.

Nice work. Plus he's going to get some valuable experience playing finals footy this year.
courtza 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 pm

Treloar looks a goa but I'm not so sure about Aish, saw a stat on the AFL website during the week and he has the poorest disposal in the comp for a backman.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:31 pm

The channel 7 panel reckons it's out of Pies and Tigers. Apparently the Tigers are offering their 1st round pick this year and next year's. But given our earlier pick, the panel seemed to think our 1 st round pick and a player was likely to get the deal done. After watching Treloar rip it up with BOG yesterday I really hope we finally land a genuine young star.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:03 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
The channel 7 panel reckons it's out of Pies and Tigers. Apparently the Tigers are offering their 1st round pick this year and next year's. But given our earlier pick, the panel seemed to think our 1 st round pick and a player was likely to get the deal done. After watching Treloar rip it up with BOG yesterday I really hope we finally land a genuine young star.

Did they read that on BigFooty?f

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 pm

If only we could stock our midfield with Adams, Sidebottom, De Goey, Greenwood, Crisp, Treloar & Aish!
We could then use Swanny forward & as on Friday have Pendles sweep from the back.
Grundy in the ruck.
All listed above in the middle.
Pendles, Reid, Williams, Langdon, Brown, Maynard, Frost, Sinclair,Ramsay down back.
Cloke, Swan, Elliott, Moore up front.
This is good!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Dangles wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Final stats:

Nice work. Plus he's going to get some valuable experience playing finals footy this year.

GWS aren't going to make the 8
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 pm

courtza wrote:
Treloar looks a goa but I'm not so sure about Aish, saw a stat on the AFL website during the week and he has the poorest disposal in the comp for a backman.

It is very hard to judge young players who are playing for the Lions at the moment. It is obvious that their development pragram for young players is lacking (PK is agood example here) and there seems to be some issues with culture. Their ability to identify talent is obvious when considering Crisp. In his 1 st year Aish was 4th in the Rising Star awards. I think he is worth the risk as long as we do not pay overs for him.

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 pm

I was in the company of, wait for it, Treloar's mother's partner last night. He refused to divulge where Adam was heading next year. I took it as though that either his mother does not know or that they have been sworn to secrecy, which I would lean to.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Bruce Gonsalves wrote:
I was in the company of, wait for it, Treloar's mother's partner last night. He refused to divulge where Adam was heading next year. I took it as though that either his mother does not know or that they have been sworn to secrecy, which I would lean to.

Sounds like she knows where he is Going but I bet Treloar had said don’t tell anyone where I am going

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:09 pm

jackcass wrote:
Dangles wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Final stats:

GWS aren't going to make the 8

In the case we shouldn't get him.

Kidding. Embarassed
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 pm

You're all underestimating Aish. Think about the fact that Brizzo risked not getting Beamer to keep him!
I saw the kid play juniors and he moves like a jungle cat, he has all the skills, and I totally believe he'll be a true gun, even more so than Treloar (who is also a gun, don't worry about that!). He has the "x-Factor" which means he can do things most guys can't, but he did have a crap second year, lots and lots of kids do.
We would've taken Aish at 6 in the draft, but briz got him at 5 and we took Shaz and Freeman. We could end up with all 3! Believe me we want him, I just hope we don't hafta give up another future gun to get him.

If he does nearly as well as Crisp (the 'steak knives' we got instead of Aish!), another kid who wanted to come home, how good are we looking!?

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 35 of 199   

Jump to: