Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Should we feel sorry for Carlton?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...nah!
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Feel sorry for that rubbish --gotta be kidding and the vindictive bastards kept him
coaching to break on of our reckords
May they always be cellar dwellers

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:07 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What a Fantastic Day - Today Was

Now will you thank Mick for getting us the Premiership or didn't you appreciate that either?

As far as I am concerned MM can go to hell. From the moment he went on the Footy Show in the middle of the 2011 season he made it all about him and as a result he made it more difficult for us to win the 2011 premiership. He is totally self centred and selfish as far as I am concerned.

This relationship with Carlton and his decision to coach them was motivated by his ego and revenge. When considering the qualities of the Carton FC and it board things have gone as predicted.

I appreciate his contribution in coaching us to the 2010 Premiership but since then he has proved himself to be an utter low life.

The club will give him life membership in time and as normal I will attend the AGM with my good lady. I will not be clapping his award.

He was paid to do a job, he his actions betrayed us and he can as previously stated go to hell.

MY thoughts exactly, i stand and applaud you loud and strong. Exclamation Exclamation Cool Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:47 pm

The CEO and President say they are rebuilding yet they've supposedly assured their two biggest under performers (Gibbs & Murphy) that they are safe and won't be traded.

This really sums up the incompetence of this board and administration.

Their highest paid player can't get a kick and hasn't played a decent game since he went there. Their list is the worst in the AFL clearly.

Today was the end of the Malthouse era but if they think that things will improve now they are sadly mistaken.

There is a lot more pain to come for Carlton. They are at the bottom of a very deep hole without a shovel.

They will not learn. They will continue to allow rich power brokers who don't even live in Melbourne to run their club and they will continue to allow their board to be populated by people only interested in using board membership as a vehicle to improve their careers.

Kernahan was a good bloke but not a Presidents arsehole. This latest bloke is so far out of his depth it's not funny. True to form they employed a bloke as CEO who is a convicted salary cap cheat (with a suspended sentence still hanging over his head) and more questions to answer over the Betts issue).

During this time of great joy, pause and be grateful for the efficiency, professionalism, passion and business acumen of our wonderful President, board, CEO, admin, Coach and football department. We will never plumb the depths we have seen repeatedly from this disgraceful club called Carlton.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:39 am

I feel sorry.
Sorry they didn't have their flags taken away when they were rorting the salary cap!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:41 am

Feel sorry for them? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not in a trillion years will I feel sorry for this pathetic excuse of a football club!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: