Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

1990 Grand Final DVD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowdy261990 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 pm
Post subject: 1990 Grand Final DVDReply with quote

The current 1990 Grand Final DVD has no pre-match or post match after the cup presentation. My brother's Essendon DVDs from 1984-1985 have the victory lap plus the 1993 DVD has pre-match. Given that it is the 25th anniversary this year does anyone else agree there should be a reissue of the DVD with more pre/post match? The footage exists because there is some on the Road To Victory DVD. I've written to the club but they haven't responded so probably not.
The_Staunton Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also on Youtube

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrOod5zIWI

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Yep. It should include hours of extra pre and post game content. Alternative radio calls. Interviews. Commentary. Footage from the 25th reunion earlier this year. It would sell like nuts!
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

pm me.

I have the channel 7 copy warts and all, including commercials after every goal, and the immortal moment "Just Once" to close proceedings at 6pm.

I am looking for Gameday, 2010, after the replay, as I was in Canberra on the Sunday after the game, and all mention of the AFL was purged from the record because the rugby league gf was on. So if any of you lot out there can help me, please pm me as well
Rowdy261990 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Yep. It should include hours of extra pre and post game content. Alternative radio calls. Interviews. Commentary. Footage from the 25th reunion earlier this year. It would sell like nuts!

3LO (ABC) released a cassette tape of their radio broadcast which I have put on cd as mp3 files but again no pre/post match. It was called by Tim Lane, Stan Alves, Peter Booth, Crackers Keenan and Tom Hafey had special comments.

Medieval 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

regan is true fullback wrote:
pm me.

I have the channel 7 copy warts and all, including commercials after every goal, and the immortal moment "Just Once" to close proceedings at 6pm.

I am looking for Gameday, 2010, after the replay, as I was in Canberra on the Sunday after the game, and all mention of the AFL was purged from the record because the rugby league gf was on. So if any of you lot out there can help me, please pm me as well

Pretty sure I have AFL Gameday AND The Sunday Footy Show from after the 2010 GF on my DVD recorder's hard drive. I'll check over the weekend and let you know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: