Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#25 Jack Crisp

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Weed 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

E wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Crisp, Oxley and Ramsay.

All pleasant surprises performing above expectations,

And to think these names are still to come Scharenberg, Freeman, De Goey, Moore, Kennedy, Maynard and Marsh.

...and Witts. :wink:

...and Reid. :wink:

...and Greenwood. :wink:

...and Adams. :wink:

...and Sidey. :wink:

....and Mason Cox!

You are a coxhead.
mattys123 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 am

I'd sit Crispy on Watson next week, he's got a similar body to captain AOD so it would be a good matchup.

Crisp just makes the Beams deal look so much better, Brisbane get one good midfielder while we get 3. Very Happy
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 am

Week by week (well 3 in all) this kid is growing on me. So far so good. Hope he keeps it up, that is his development as a player with us. Keeps his feet which I like, his burst onto the left side & his kicking penetration.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 am

Agreed Crisp has added a lot in the few games he has played thus far, however he is still a youngster in a new team so he will be up and down.

What was pleasing last week and needed this week against the BUmmers and for the remainder of the year is for our few remaining senior players to play with high intensity each week.

Swan and Varcoe lifted which was important with Adams, Sidey and Greenwood out of the centre mix. However Goldy and White need to bring their best game more often - they are both 27 and should be at the peak of their powers right now!

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 am

Very happy with Crisp keep it coming , great attack on the ball and always stays in the contest .

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:46 am

Perhaps. Happy with Crisp keep it coming great attack on the ball and stays in the contest to you too, 3rd degree.
rand corp 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:21 pm

All this talk of the talent in our young, developing list can get you a little bit anxious.

It is more than heartening to see these young blokes come in, take on the challenge and do well, its just plain great to watch.

And I'll repeat something I said earlier in the year, in 50 years I have never been as excited about the young players coming through on our list as I am right now.
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm starting to feel the same way as Rand corp. If Swanny continues this awesome comeback, and Crispy keeps developing at this rate, we might end up believing that Crisp alone has made up for the loss of Beamer. And they can't afford to slow down coz someone has to make way for Greenwood, DeGoey, Freeman, Sharenberg, and several others who will be demanding a run in the ones. And there's guys we know very little about, but Manteit is touted as a possible gun, and Brendan Abbot is a big 'Cloke style' FF. What if (and I know no one believes it yet) the 7 foot seppo turns out to be a gun!?
And then theres my biggest surprise so far, young Mr Broomhead. I watched him the other night and woulda sworn I was watching a very young (dare I say it???) John Greening.
I know its dumb to even think it this early, but there's something about the way he moves, a fluency, a fluidity... ok, I won't mention it anymore for now, but I can't say I'm not excited with the talent we have.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:49 pm

rand corp wrote:
All this talk of the talent in our young, developing list can get you a little bit anxious.

It is more than heartening to see these young blokes come in, take on the challenge and do well, its just plain great to watch.

And I'll repeat something I said earlier in the year, in 50 years I have never been as excited about the young players coming through on our list as I am right now.

Hard to split this group coming through with the build up to the 1990 flag.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:00 pm

mattys123 wrote:
I'd sit Crispy on Watson next week, he's got a similar body to captain AOD so it would be a good matchup.

Crisp just makes the Beams deal look so much better, Brisbane get one good midfielder while we get 3. Very Happy

as Long as Watto states away from the Needles Wink

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm

35forever wrote:
I'm starting to feel the same way as Rand corp. If Swanny continues this awesome comeback, and Crispy keeps developing at this rate, we might end up believing that Crisp alone has made up for the loss of Beamer. And they can't afford to slow down coz someone has to make way for Greenwood, DeGoey, Freeman, Sharenberg, and several others who will be demanding a run in the ones. And there's guys we know very little about, but Manteit is touted as a possible gun, and Brendan Abbot is a big 'Cloke style' FF. What if (and I know no one believes it yet) the 7 foot seppo turns out to be a gun!?
And then theres my biggest surprise so far, young Mr Broomhead. I watched him the other night and woulda sworn I was watching a very young (dare I say it???) John Greening.
I know its dumb to even think it this early, but there's something about the way he moves, a fluency, a fluidity... ok, I won't mention it anymore for now, but I can't say I'm not excited with the talent we have.

You had me until you mentioned Johnny Greening.....he was another class of player all together. Nevertheless, I share your excitement over Broomhead. His silky skills are a rare commodity these days.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Better every week.
Greenwood may be lucky to get a game this year.
What a trade!!!
Thank you very much Beamsy for farking off.
And thanks to Leppitsch and Swann for playing hard ball!!

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Big Body, big heart and big attitude. Plays with intent and intensity - just wow.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Must say, I thought he'd be a fringe plodder after a couple of games but he's growing on me.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:00 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
Must say, I thought he'd be a fringe plodder after a couple of games but he's growing on me.

Crisp is a better run with player than McCaffer in my opinion. Negates as well as makes his own play. Beams trade is looking better with each week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 12 of 43   

Jump to: