Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

New metadata laws

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Hah, when the back extension got built I did the wiring for the surround sound speakers before the plasterers came in. None of those fancy chairs, just a half circle couch that seats 5 (7 friendly) and when I watch a movie on my own I can crank up the sound to the point where the neighbors get to enjoy the experience too.

I'd rather kick back with my choice of tucker and a few drinks and watch the movie at home rather than the cinema, the "experience" just doesn't do it for me.

Cinema’s are not for everyone. I don’t mind it and when I go on a Tuesday during School Holidays there is next to no one there. A Few Times I been the only one in the whole Cinema Very Happy

Love it when that happens, no one to annoy you with wrappers!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:12 pm

think positive wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Hah, when the back extension got built I did the wiring for the surround sound speakers before the plasterers came in. None of those fancy chairs, just a half circle couch that seats 5 (7 friendly) and when I watch a movie on my own I can crank up the sound to the point where the neighbors get to enjoy the experience too.

I'd rather kick back with my choice of tucker and a few drinks and watch the movie at home rather than the cinema, the "experience" just doesn't do it for me.

Cinema’s are not for everyone. I don’t mind it and when I go on a Tuesday during School Holidays there is next to no one there. A Few Times I been the only one in the whole Cinema Very Happy

and You can Laugh and React to the Movie how you want to and not Piss off other people.

I am going to see a Movie Next Tuesday

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

and You can Laugh and React to the Movie how you want to and not Piss off other people.

Hehe enjoy, what you going to see?

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:28 pm

think positive wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
think positive wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Hehe enjoy, what you going to see?

Thinking of Seeing the Spongebob Movie

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 am

Hmm, I think I'll wait for the bluray, enjoy Dave, cheers
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 am

I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Do you want to hear a joke?
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:36 am

I would love to have my own cinema, I have many DVDs I own but would love to have a room with a massive screen and stuff. I do not really like going to the movies, I suppose the prices have been a bit turned off.

I'd love to go to the out door cinema in Hobart, which is on the roof of the state cinema would be a good experience in the summer. Though the cinema in Belgrave when I was there sounded good.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 pm

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/vpn-usage-widespread-among-australians-essential-research-poll-reveals-20150409-1mhe0t.html

Quote:

With the threat of civil actions against pirates, scare tactics from content rights holders, and new regimes of data retention and anti-piracy incoming, more and more Australians are taking steps to fade into the virtual shadows online.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Culprit wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/vpn-usage-widespread-among-australians-essential-research-poll-reveals-20150409-1mhe0t.html

Quote:

With the threat of civil actions against pirates, scare tactics from content rights holders, and new regimes of data retention and anti-piracy incoming, more and more Australians are taking steps to fade into the virtual shadows online.

That was Obvious that Aussies will turn too VPN’s and Seedboxes.

Just showing what a Waste of Time these Laws are.

Brandt and Turnball just do what the MPAA Tells them to do and they are Copyright Nazi's

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:40 pm

The Prototype wrote:
I would love to have my own cinema, I have many DVDs I own but would love to have a room with a massive screen and stuff. I do not really like going to the movies, I suppose the prices have been a bit turned off.

I'd love to go to the out door cinema in Hobart, which is on the roof of the state cinema would be a good experience in the summer. Though the cinema in Belgrave when I was there sounded good.

It is good, we just use the wall as a screen! It's a tad off white, so works well. Our camera was only a couple of hundred dollars. I Thought I'd get a better quality one eventually, but it's actually pretty good.

Used to love the drive in!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:44 pm

What do you like?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:43 pm

think positive wrote:
The Prototype wrote:

It is good, we just use the wall as a screen! It's a tad off white, so works well. Our camera was only a couple of hundred dollars. I Thought I'd get a better quality one eventually, but it's actually pretty good.

I just use a 50 inch plasma. When you're sitting 2 metres from the screen and have surround sound, I don't need anything bigger.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:44 pm

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/87?g=13
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:07 pm

think positive wrote:

Dad has wanted to get a massive screen and do that, my uncle sorta has that set up at his place I don't think it would suit our house but we have a fairly decent sized TV with surround sound in the lounge. I wanted one for my room but cannot quite afford that yet.

They tried the drive-in down here again, but the prices and movie choices seemed to turn some away.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:
The Prototype wrote:

I just use a 50 inch plasma. When you're sitting 2 metres from the screen and have surround sound, I don't need anything bigger.

Oh honey, who ever told you size doesn't matter, she really loved you! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: