Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dear ASADA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

droversdog65 wrote:
Essendon management were FULLY aware that their program was illegal - this is irrefuteably proven by two simple facts.

1. They signed off on a back street / off site injection program.
2. They got all concerned to sign blanket consent forms sight unseen.

The AFL are hoping like crazy that their arse covering, money hungry bullshit of an inquiry isn't challenged by WADA. Because if it is - whatever the outcome - the AFL will be exposed world wide for the corporate dollar hungry arse wipes they so truly are.

Brilliant, and unfortunately all too true, post.

Bay Pie 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 am

Insufficient evidence to prove guilt appears somewhat different to innocent to me.

The fact Essendon and Hird tried so hard to have the evidence that ASADA obtained, scrapped shows as much.

I can't help but feel if Charter & Alavi had agreed to testify, we would be looking at a whole different verdict.

The players may have been innocent/unknowing parties but destroying all records of what was taken seems a tad mystifying.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 am
Post subject: Re: Dear ASADAReply with quote

TheJonesBoy wrote:
Damien wrote:
TheJonesBoy wrote:
Damien wrote:
Dear ASADA,
For the good of all sports fans, and particularly fans of the greatest game in the world we implore you to appeal this ridiculous decision handed down today. Do a deal with Stephen Dank, Charters, Robinson or whoever is necessary to get them on the stand. The integrity of sport in this country, and of you as an organisation is in your hands.

Yours sincerely
Disappointed.

Oh please....yawn....its been 2 years and 2 months already. Let's look forward.

This was a decision for the players. Im happy for them.

Essendon still copped their right whack, massive fines, loss of picks, removal from the finals and their name dragged through mud and forever linked to this in the future.

Just be honest....you wanted to see a patched up Bombers get flogged by 30 goals for an entire season. Theres no shame in admitting that. Im sure you'd have alot of friends.

But this line regarding "the integrity of the sport" and it being a "ridiculous decision"....sure, if youve dissected every single shred of evidence, every line of transcript and have a law degree suitable for this type of hearing....then by all means, fly off the handle in disgust and go for it. But I suspect you havent, and instead are just happy to roll along with the media-driven narrative that has swung and missed so often through this drawn out joke of an investigation I'm not sure how anyone can take it seriously

Yeah Knackers. Nobody knows what the players were injected with but they 'know' it wasn't illegal. Let's just make it go away and move on without ever knowing the facts. You just acknowledged that the investigation was a joke. So no point in trying to make things right. Drugs in sport is OK then.

Where did I say "drugs in sport is OK" chief?
See thats what people like you do, put words in mouths and twist away to attempt to gather support for your "theories"...and that's all they are and sadly for you and your kind of observers from afar, all they will be.

How do we know "it" (the substances) were illegal? If the body put in charge of determining these things (ASADA) after 2 years and 2 months of what we assume were round the clock investigations couldnt figure it out.....are you trying to tell me from the learned position of sitting at a keyboard and with your vast knowledge of the ASADA/WADA codes you know what they were injected with and can categorically say they weer illegal? Or just taking a guess as well to suit your agenda?

The onus of finding the evidence was on ASADA. They failed miserably. In the process they dragged players emotions and potentially careers through the mud. Isn't that enough for a not guilty verdict?

What would you be satisfied with? Tell us that.

Im just glad to see from 90% of the responses from your OP there are others with a decent sense of perspective as well that say enough's enough....if they cant determine the "facts" by now...how long do we wait? Nah bugger it.....let's drag out the rumour, innuendo, conspiracy theories, abuse and baiting of Don's fans for another 10 years. That's healthy.

I don't feel sorry for Hird, Little, Reid, Dank, The Weapon etc....they all have a stain on them that will take a long time to remove. But for the players, good for them. It had to come to an end at some point....and no matter what the outcome someone would have had a whinge.

Is that you Robbo?

Anyway after digesting all the info today it's obvious ASADA couldn't organise a root in a brothel so I might have to readdress my email to WADA.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 pm
Post subject: Re: Dear ASADAReply with quote

Damien wrote:
TheJonesBoy wrote:
Damien wrote:
Dear ASADA,
For the good of all sports fans, and particularly fans of the greatest game in the world we implore you to appeal this ridiculous decision handed down today. Do a deal with Stephen Dank, Charters, Robinson or whoever is necessary to get them on the stand. The integrity of sport in this country, and of you as an organisation is in your hands.

Yours sincerely
Disappointed.

Oh please....yawn....its been 2 years and 2 months already. Let's look forward.

This was a decision for the players. Im happy for them.

Essendon still copped their right whack, massive fines, loss of picks, removal from the finals and their name dragged through mud and forever linked to this in the future.

Just be honest....you wanted to see a patched up Bombers get flogged by 30 goals for an entire season. Theres no shame in admitting that. Im sure you'd have alot of friends.

But this line regarding "the integrity of the sport" and it being a "ridiculous decision"....sure, if youve dissected every single shred of evidence, every line of transcript and have a law degree suitable for this type of hearing....then by all means, fly off the handle in disgust and go for it. But I suspect you havent, and instead are just happy to roll along with the media-driven narrative that has swung and missed so often through this drawn out joke of an investigation I'm not sure how anyone can take it seriously

Yeah Knackers. Nobody knows what the players were injected with but they 'know' it wasn't illegal. Let's just make it go away and move on without ever knowing the facts. You just acknowledged that the investigation was a joke. So no point in trying to make things right. Drugs in sport is OK then.

Exactly. I'm over the tools that say that they are over this. Evil or Very Mad

Lot more to see here, WADA need to take full control and drive it from here as ASADA seem useless and bloody incompetent to say the very least.

Drugs in sport is NEVER ok.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Hirds so called punishment ?? An all expenses paid, 12 month sojourn on the clubs coin, to swan around France on full pay, with the missus and kids in tow. How is that a penalty ?? Are the Dons fans so deluded they cannot see the Golden Child has milked this for all hes worth, and got away with it just about ?? He should never have been allowed back thru Windy Hills door, let alone coach again. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:40 pm

PNC Hird was always going to come away smelling like roses unless WADA clamps down.

As 'The Bomber shop' is one of my clients I know just how much of a demigod he is out there. No kidding they believe the sun rises and sets in his jocks out there.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Just heard on the radio ASADA is far from happy, the fat lady hasn't sung yet
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:57 pm

think positive wrote:

Well, all this malarkey has made them look damned fools hasn't it ??, id appeal just to give Golden Child Hird the shits, that alone would be worth it. Razz

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 pm

think positive wrote:

I think the fat lady has many issues of her own to deal with before being unhappy with someone else. ASADA has been bloody pathetic in this entire affair, time to piss them off and let WADA drive this from now on.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

Well, all this malarkey has made them look damned fools hasn't it ??, id appeal just to give Golden Child Hird the shits, that alone would be worth it. Razz

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Geez mate we DO think alike... Twisted Evil Razz Laughing

I would gladly add the AFL (and Essendon) too in the "giving shit to" list Cool

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Just checked the crystal meth... oh I mean crystal ball....

ASADA - will wait till the last hour to slink away into the dark with tail between its legs.

WADA - will appeal and turn the footy world upside down, but they will wait until the Pies thump a full line up of Dons on ANZAC day before announcing the appeal.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Well, you would, PnC but ASADA is spending taxpayer money, so I hope they'll have a better rationale for appealing if they decide to do so.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Well, you would, PnC but ASADA is spending taxpayer money, so I hope they'll have a better rationale for appealing if they decide to do so.

Just as a matter of interest, whose money is WADA spending?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:39 pm

I am really starting to dislike the Bummers as much as Caaaarton, and boy, that's really saying something !! God, I hope we kill these bastards on Anzac day, just terminate them. !!

derkd 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:35 pm

The Alternative is what? ...we let this whole saga drag on for another two years? ..the lessons learn are pretty clear ..the AFL and Clubs have to take more responsibility for the "fitness"programmes" being put in place. Bombers didn't get off scott free lost draft picks and the premiership window is now closed, they are dudded for the next decade anyway i think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: