Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thomas, Keeffe reportedly test positive perf enhancing drugs

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Oh no you di'int...
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:45 pm
Post subject: Re: Take a chill pill Eddie, re Keefe and Thomas !Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Sadly, reckon you are right, Pert and Blame sounded a bit hopeful and more reserved in their comments, but eddie coming out swinging like this, as he often does, does not bode well for them. Afterall, what eddie wants, eddie usually gets. Rolling Eyes

Actually Piesnchess, not for the first time, I fully agree with Eddie on this. Mate, I HATE drugs and in my job, I see far too many decent people consigned to being rubbish human beings due to this scourge.

IF the process of investigation is a fair one and IF they are found to be guilty, I feel that the club has no other option but to sack them mate. Crying or Very sad

Male prostituion [sic] is not a job.

Good money if you can get it.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:04 pm
Post subject: Re: Take a chill pill Eddie, re Keefe and Thomas !Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Sadly, reckon you are right, Pert and Blame sounded a bit hopeful and more reserved in their comments, but eddie coming out swinging like this, as he often does, does not bode well for them. Afterall, what eddie wants, eddie usually gets. Rolling Eyes

Actually Piesnchess, not for the first time, I fully agree with Eddie on this. Mate, I HATE drugs and in my job, I see far too many decent people consigned to being rubbish human beings due to this scourge.

IF the process of investigation is a fair one and IF they are found to be guilty, I feel that the club has no other option but to sack them mate. Crying or Very sad

Male prostituion is not a job.

Mods, I find this comment really offensive. Evil or Very Mad Mad

I have been yellow carded for far less......... Rolling Eyes

Black & White Blood 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Until recently who would of thought you could get hepatitis from berries being sold in Australia. If the morons who are supposedly there to protect us can't detect a well known disease in our food what f'n hope have they got to detect clenbuterol a substance that is unknown to most people.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Male prostituion is not a job.

Mods, I find this comment really offensive. Evil or Very Mad Mad

I have been yellow carded for far less......... Rolling Eyes

I take it back, sorry bro.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

yeh mate, just so long as they both get a very lengthy and fair hearing, a proper and long investigation, with legal representation for them and the club. We ALL make mistakes, when young and silly, when a young fool I regularly drove way over 05, yes, a bloody idiot, and only a serious car crash -I wasn't driving, a mate was- which nearly killed us all, woke me up. Youth thinks its indestructible, sadly, and we all make errors of judgement, hell, I think we still make em now at times. Exclamation Shocked

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Black & White Blood wrote:
Until recently who would of thought you could get hepatitis from berries being sold in Australia. If the morons who are supposedly there to protect us can't detect a well known disease in our food what f'n hope have they got to detect clenbuterol a substance that is unknown to most people.

yes, like buying contaminated imported fish, from Vietnam, that's been going on for awhile now. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
yeh mate, just so long as they both get a very lengthy and fair hearing, a proper and long investigation, with legal representation for them and the club. We ALL make mistakes, when young and silly, when a young fool I regularly drove way over 05, yes, a bloody idiot, and only a serious car crash -I wasn't driving, a mate was- which nearly killed us all, woke me up. Youth thinks its indestructible, sadly, and we all make errors of judgement, hell, I think we still make em now at times. Exclamation Shocked

Totally agree PnC but the reality is that humans are born hypocritical beasts. They revel in double standards. No one will tell you that these AFL judges concerned NEVER made errors of judgement in their lives; however you will NEVER get them to admit to them or indeed excuse others for the same human failings Rolling Eyes

Such IS life.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Black & White Blood wrote:

Good point, actually.

RatsaK Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:41 pm

If the B sample is negative then there is no case to answer.

If the B sample is positive they are stuffed.

Why could the B sample be positive?
Because maybe they took Cocaine that was cut with Clenbuterol to give a positive A sample.
All this assumes that they hit the coke again knowing that they were to have a second
sample "B sample" collected 10 days later.
If clenbuterol has a half-life of 24 hours and is not detectable after 48 hours, chances are slim the
"B sample" will be positive unless they couldn't stay away from the coke.

If they have been taking coke that's another problem of recreational drugs
that falls under the 3 strike policy of the AFL normally, except it was cut with a PED in this case.
I think the boys might just stay quiet until the "B sample" is tested
and claim it is a false positive.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

RatsaK wrote:

Because maybe they took Cocaine that was cut with Clenbuterol to give a positive A sample.
All this assumes that they hit the coke again knowing that they were to have a second
If clenbuterol has a half-life of 24 hours and is not detectable after 48 hours, chances are slim the

that falls under the 3 strike policy of the AFL normally, except it was cut with a PED in this case.

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on this but it was my distinct impression that BOTH the samples (A & B) are in fact taken at the same time?

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Lazza wrote:
RatsaK wrote:

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on this but it was my distinct impression that BOTH the samples (A & B) are in fact taken at the same time?

Yes Lazza, that's correct. Both A & B have been taken. Its the testing that is done at different dates.

Its just in case one sample gets lost in the mail or the courier crashes into the Yarra...

Now there's a thought...
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:24 pm

RatsaK wrote:

Doesn't work like that, both A and B samples are taken at the same time.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
RatsaK Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Defender wrote:
RatsaK wrote:

My mistake, Side by Side we STICK together .... no reference to injections intended

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:56 pm

RatsaK wrote:
Defender wrote:
RatsaK wrote:

My mistake, Side by Side we STICK together .... no reference to injections intended

A nice injection of humour there Ratsak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 22 of 44   

Jump to: