Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, what's goin on ... what happened to all the brown paper bags???
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:46 am

Quote:
Age Melbourne: Carlton and the Culture Club
Date
December 6, 2014
Jake Niall www.theage.com.au/afl/by/jake-nial

"Jeremy Cameron is coming to Carlton when he comes out of contract at the Giants."

a pertinent article about the need for change at Carlton, and stop looking for the quick fix. The reaction from the Showpony supporters over at Big Footy is predictable, that Jake Niall is in denial, that the Showies have ceased to look for the quick fix, that Collingwood was forced to trade Beams, Thomas and Shaw, that Footscray, not Carlton bought Boyd and that they have embraced the draft. Oh yes everyone hates us because they're jealous, of our success!

If they haven't stopped the quick fix, then what are the acquisitions of Judd, Malthouse, Stevens and Pagan all about?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm

I read some posts from Carlton supporters on BigFooty and they're totally in denial saying everyone else does it and yes to a certain extent they have but not to the magnitude of the Scum who have a reputation for it!

I hope the quick-fix option continues down at that club because it's got them nowhere since the 1990s and is an option that only worked best during the 1980s and doesn't work in the modern-game where drafting and long-term patience is essential for a successful football side.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 pm

First an alleged former AFL minor star's son is convicted and now Nick Stevens is convicted of DV assault.

Great Culture.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Matthew Kreuzer suffers another setback! Sorry for poor Matthew but for Carlton supporters........... gives a better chance to beat them in the earlier rounds! Smile
http://www.sen.com.au/news/matthew-kreuzer-suffers-another-setback
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Princes Park will no longer be known as Visy Park! Now it will be known as Ikon Park Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Jezza wrote:
Princes Park will no longer be known as Visy Park! Now it will be known as Ikon Park Laughing

Should call it Ikea park. Pick up the pieces and try to glue it yourselves but in the end you should have just gone and got something assembled by professionals and paid the price. A nd if you do put it together it will look nothing like the brochure and will break down the first time any weight gets put on it.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:53 pm

The Bloody Media are in love with the Scum this off-season Sad
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Who cares Dave as the more attention devoted to them the better it is for us.

I'd rather be under the radar than front and centre for the media every day.

ronrat wrote:
Jezza wrote:

Should call it Ikea park. Pick up the pieces and try to glue it yourselves but in the end you should have just gone and got something assembled by professionals and paid the price. A nd if you do put it together it will look nothing like the brochure and will break down the first time any weight gets put on it.

Love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:01 pm

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/matthew-watson-kicks-six-goals-in-carlton-intra-club-match-draftee-clem-smith-impresses/story-e6frf3e3-1227232874456?sv=87fe7614b762d50c42ffafaa66ad4cc6#itm_s=foxs&itm_t=home&itm_c=content-3&itm_o=5&itm_l=Fox%20Feed%20-%20Watson%20kicks%20bag%20in%20scratch%20match
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Shane Rogers, the Scum's head of recruiting, has quit.

He's the 2nd chief recruiter over there to bail in less than 12 months.

It's official - CARLTON ARE IN CRISIS!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Carlton's head of recruiting Shane Rogers has quit the club on the eve of the 2015 season, a matter of months after signing a new contract.

Rogers, who was elevated to head of recruiting before the 2012 season, has left in the wake of Carlton's restructure of the club's recruiting and list management. It was well known in AFL recruiting circles that Rogers was unhappy with the restructure, which saw him reporting to the club's new general manager of list management, Stephen Silvagni.

Rogers had signed a new contract with the Blues mid-way through last year following conversations with the hierarchy, including incoming president Mark LoGiudice, who arrived with a mandate to beef up and improve the club's recruiting and list management department.

The terms of Rogers' departure are not known, but sources have confirmed that the decision to leave was entirely his own.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/recruiting-boss-shane-rogers-quits-blues-20150225-13opxv.html

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Carlton = The gift that keeps on giving! Laughing
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:08 pm

MagpieBat wrote:

Quote:
Carlton's head of recruiting Shane Rogers has quit the club on the eve of the 2015 season, a matter of months after signing a new contract.

Rogers, who was elevated to head of recruiting before the 2012 season, has left in the wake of Carlton's restructure of the club's recruiting and list management. It was well known in AFL recruiting circles that Rogers was unhappy with the restructure, which saw him reporting to the club's new general manager of list management, Stephen Silvagni.

Rogers had signed a new contract with the Blues mid-way through last year following conversations with the hierarchy, including incoming president Mark LoGiudice, who arrived with a mandate to beef up and improve the club's recruiting and list management department.

The terms of Rogers' departure are not known, but sources have confirmed that the decision to leave was entirely his own.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/recruiting-boss-shane-rogers-quits-blues-20150225-13opxv.html

Hate to say it, but Silvagni's relationship with lots of the GWS kids might be big factor in them picking up some big talent in the next few years.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Damien wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:

Quote:

Hate to say it, but Silvagni's relationship with lots of the GWS kids might be big factor in them picking up some big talent in the next few years.

Agree - Silvangi would have the inward road to these Kids Evil or Very Mad

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 pm

It might only be the pre-season but there's nothing like laughing at Carlton no matter when they lose! Laughing Laughing Laughing

TankingCarlton post-match comments:

Quote:
we better not get a couple of injuries to mids this year....
thats what i saw from that game....

there is nothing coming through in the midfield...

Quote:
I'm not reading too much into that, but we were thrashed. Scoreboard flatters.

Quote:
The AFL should allow clubs who lose their senior coach before a match to rent a senior coach from another club...

Quote:
Bruise free footy. Yet again, despite being a praccy, no one cracking in.

Too many passengers, and no leadership, looking at you Simmo and Rowe. Both were hopeless tonight, expected more from them.

Quote:
Trust in the Madhouse!

Tonight sucked big time. Lets blame the recruiters.

Quote:
Same Rubbish, different Year!!

Has any of those players that played today learned anything in the pre-season or done some practice to improve their shocking & pathetic disposal of the ball?

All I saw today was a Clanger after Clanger. Blindly kicking the ball to the opposition without looking, whilst our forwards are no where to be found! I know this is just a practice game but this serious deficiency does not seem to have improved....

Are we going to look at a bottom finish again this year?

I hope so! Twisted Evil

Quote:
So bad...I made up a mock membership, because the membership department hasnt delivered it yet, and boiled it in acid

Quote:
All these things are true ... BUT ... from what I understood, the Madhouse has been busy instilling a game plan all summer long.

I saw no evidence of any game plan ... it was utter crap. The Madhouse has taken 'the bomb' to a new level. Hopefully this is all a trick ... after all he is Tricky Micky. He must have something up his sleeve?

Surely 1 premiership in the last 19 years means something.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
Page 169 of 273   

Jump to: