Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

DP.

So i tried on a pair and he says to me with a thumbs up and a big grin "Very good, not ugry". So I bought em.

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 am

stui magpie wrote:
DP.

So i tried on a pair and he says to me with a thumbs up and a big grin "Very good, not ugry". So I bought em.

He lied!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:52 am

Bought Eggs from that market a couple of weeks ago, never again!

I need to find the old fella who use to sell Eggs from his old comer van near Pipeworks!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:57 am

Where would you look for the old fella who use to sell Eggs from his old comer van near Pipeworks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

I always think of a green lizard when I hear her name, the poor man must be heartbroken again.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/gabi-grecko-takes-to-instagram-to-signal-end-of-engagement-to-geoffrey-edelsten-20150118-12swpl.html

Quote:
The romance between Geoffrey Edelsten and his young fiancée Gabi Grecko is on its knees, just two months after the 71-year-old got down on bended knee in front of a media scrum at the Melbourne Cup.

Grecko posted a photo of her hand, sans the $45,000 heart-shaped diamond engagement ring, to Instagram on Sunday with the caption: "Sometimes you have to do sad things in order to smile again."

Where words failed she chose emojis to express her pain, replying to concerned fans using images of a broken heart, a diamond ring and footsteps.

"We're trying to work it out. I am currently not wearing my ring," the 25-year-old New Yorker told Fairfax Media on Sunday.

"I was in this for keeps but there has been so much weight on my shoulders that I don't think he or anyone else understands that the difficulties he's facing right now, I'm facing them with him.

"I'm trying to be strong, hoping for happier times together, but the situation has taken its toll on both of us. I was hopeful I could be by his side and help him through this but it's been the hardest year and sometimes I can find no release from the pressure," she said.
Heartbroken: The Instagram post Grecko shared with her followers.

While she would not be drawn on what caused the pressure, it is believed Edelsten's financial troubles and connection to his estranged second wife, Brynne Edelsten, have taken a toll on the aspiring fashion designer.

Before posting about the demise of her relationship on Sunday, Grecko took to social media after spotting Edelsten wearing his wedding band from his previous marriage.

"If a man ends his marriage and gets engaged to a new woman, is it appropriate for him to still wear his old wedding band on his other hand. Please give me your opinions as I am at loss," she wrote to her 7500 Instagram followers.

Edelsten and US-born Brynne split in January 2014 after four years of marriage.

Edelsten was declared bankrupt in the US last year.

Just weeks before his public engagement to Grecko, the Federal Court moved to restrain his local assets. The former medical entrepreneur reportedly owes more than 30 creditors around the world and has a $14 million outstanding tax bill.

Grecko made her Australian debut when she accompanied Edelsten to AFL legend Tom Hafey's funeral in May.

After accepting his proposal in November, Grecko almost lost the vintage inspired ring on the floor of The Birdcage. She then added his surname to her Instagram handle.

She has since deleted "Edelsten" from her bio.

Grecko and Edelsten were planning to wed in Paris this year.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:59 am

Funny how an asset seizure, liquidation and taxation investigations can put a dampener on gold digging... I mean romance.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Wokko wrote:
Funny how an asset seizure, liquidation and taxation investigations can put a dampener on gold digging... I mean romance.

I doesn't stop those whores at Carlscum taking his (or more importantly his creditors ) money. I also find it disturbing that she has 7500 followers on Instagram. Surely Rupert doesn't employ that many social editors.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:44 pm

KenH wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
DP.

He lied!

yeah, I know. Sad

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Meanwhile in the U.K...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-sex-with-postbox-wigan-8459224
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:04 pm

And...........last one for the evening making TP's mission a pain.

I'm going to do that one night when I'm drunk at 3am and write the same thing in every thread.

I don't know what that is yet but I'll figure it out when I'm drunk and it won't take me any extra time at all cos my hand eye coordination wont be at all impaired.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 pm

stui magpie wrote:
And...........last one for the evening making TP's mission a pain.

I'm going to do that one night when I'm drunk at 3am and write the same thing in every thread.

I don't know what that is yet but I'll figure it out when I'm drunk and it won't take me any extra time at all cos my hand eye coordination wont be at all impaired.

Heheheheeheheh

U get me every time!

Hic

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:21 pm

This made me laugh.

Quote:
This is the worst English cricket performance in 150 years'

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup/this-is-the-worst-english-cricket-performance-in-150-years-20150220-13kl5g.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Loved the always acute Rohan Connolly's comment: See, these are the sort of mismatches you end up with when you let the cricket minnows play against the best.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:19 pm

So, sitting the the ED at the Austin Hospital today, you get chatting to people.

The Austin has quite a good setup, they have an after hours GP clinic right near the ED to take the non urgent traffic. This means that people aren't waiting 6 hours to get seen or leaving while the more acute cases roll through.

You still go through the ED and get triaged first so they can make the call as to which path you take.

So I went in having sliced into my finger big time. Saw the traige clerk then went straight to a nurse who unwrapped the tea towel on my hand, (after laying down the appropriate protection) looked and headed off to get some supplies. What he hadn't counted on was that I'd been keeping pressure on the wound on the way in, so once he unwrapped it, it took about 10 seconds before it started pissing out blood again.

So he gives it a wipe down, realises its a tad deep and a lot bleeding,
and whatever initial plan he had wasn't going to work, and wraps it back up and off I go to the GP clinic.

With me were an IT guy who injured his wrist trying to replace the rubber on his spear gun and a young lady who got kicked in the hand by a horse.

So after a while, and having determined that there was no nerve or tendon damage, the doc was able to patch it up using a metric fuckload of steri strips rather than stitches, whack a waterproof skin over it and wrap it up like a mummy for a couple a days.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:21 pm

When did you go in having sliced into his or her finger big time?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 79 of 200   

Jump to: