Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Reserved seat buy back scheme?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 pm
Post subject: Reserved seat buy back scheme?Reply with quote

There was talk of this and I believe it was discussed at the legends members forum. Any progress?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently it's going to be tried for two games next year according to either King Monkey or Neil Appleby (it was one of them from memory) who spoke to Justin Reeves who's a part of our membership department when they attended the fan forum that night regarding reserved seating.

Whoever spoke to Justin could elaborate further on this matter. If it is true that we're going to try it for two games next year then it's good to see that the club is aware of the lack of accessibility for Collingwood supporters to obtain seats in certain areas especially in the Ponsford End. I think Essendon may have tried this scheme in the past but I'm not sure how successful it was for them.

mudlark 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a FIFO worker in WA and I had a weekend to kill in Perth ,so I took in a game at Patersons and the ticket I got was a members ticket who couldn't make it that night and handed his reserved seat in. Seemed to work OK and I got a premium seat in the Members.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: