Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rumour ??? MM picks R5 to break Jocks reckord

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:43 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:
MM never did any harm to us. Well accept for winning us a flag. That seems to offend the dumb sacks on here. I wish him all the best for the coaching record. I hold no grudges against MM. After all we sacked him. Dumb sacks on here have a distorted view of history. I hope MM returns as coach when he is finished with the Carlton filth.

We did NOT sack him, he had 11 years as coach for one flag, then got offered a dream job on 500K for per year, for five yrs, pretty good coin for an old bloke. But, he spat the dummy, and broke his contract, he signed on for that job, he walked out on us, out of spite and revenge on eddie. Lay off the piss a bit and you might get your facts straight for once. !

Hope we do play em, and rain on his parade by 50 points. Razz

Your vile hatred of our last living Premiership Coach is disloyal and puerile. You seem to hate the fact a great coach won us a flag. Your vision for success in 2014 was found to be a flawed misguided joke. You refuse to recognise that MM was an exciting coach whether we won or lost. I cannot remember a time in my 46 years of supporting the Pies, a more boring time. Our coach lacks excitement and the sort of aggressive passion that your see in Clarkson , Tony Jewell, or Percy Jones as coaches. You claim I am propping up the bar at the RSL. How dare you! My comments are not made through beer goggles as you infer. Yours are made through the eyes of bitter Brisbane fan who claims to support the Pies. You hate us being successful and defend this current regime because it is a lost cause.

Oh cut the self righteous crap Hiss, we all know you are a pretend made up joke character, based on bruce ruxton, we know you are fake. You have a very short memory also old son, it was only very recently I read posts of yours saying you had every confidence in bucks as coach, so don't come this crap with me, you backed bucks very recently. You forget your posts in you hidden character agenda, you also said recently we had an exciting list and big hopes for the future. And me a Lions fan, LOL, oh spare me, Mr war hero who fought and died in twelve wars for Australia, ive barracked for the Pies all my life. And what I said about the old fart is the truth, he signed a contract then walked out on us, then spent months bad mouthing the club, eddie, the board, anyone connected with the Pies, he broke a contract,not even your rants can deny history, and that's what happened.
Rolling Eyes Razz

You attack one of our most exciting ever coaches and then turn on me for defending him. Disgrace ! I am real. I go to the AGM's, I watch the blue rinse set every year try and compete for the first seconder to some puerile motion they don't even understand. I see much and have black and white in my veins. I have always used my nickname on here. That's who I am. I am not fictitious! Merely because I use a nickname does not mean I am unreal. You are doing the same. I as a real as you darling accept for one thing. I am a Pies fan who was moulded in the urine invested outer at Victoria Park. The finest traditions. You on the other hand never experienced the urine and the Yarra Falls end because you were frequenting the MCC Long Room.

Laughing Laughing Turn it up Hiss, if you knew me personally, youd know I spent many,many games at the yarra falls end, of vic park, the cold pies, lukewarm hotdogs, but ice cold beer. The blocked toilets, urine floods in the dunney, the chanting great cheersquad, led by the immortal Ian Buggsey Vinnicombe, in his duffle coat. The day the Dons floggers were set on fire, my mates and I were right there, we spent many many games at that end, after toting in our full eskies of fosters lager. Sorry Hiss darling, but I am a yarra falls end fan from way back, ive been in the Long room once, with a special guest pass, did not like it at all really. You may recall me, buckskin suede jacket, RN Williams boots, long hair, skin tight jeans, huge belt buckle, bob Dylan cap, and many Pies badges. And yes, I do recall the "peanuts shilling a bag man" in his tattered old green jumper, dragging his bag of peanuts for sale, we always bought em. You need a big rethink on my Pies heritage Hiss, you could not be more wrong. Exclamation Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is the opportunity to prove you existence Hiss. I rarely miss an AGM. I am more than happy to meet your good self at the next ADM and buy you a beer.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:01 pm
Post subject: YepReply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Well here is the opportunity to prove you existence Hiss. I rarely miss an AGM. I am more than happy to meet your good self at the next ADM and buy you a beer.

I drink Corio Whiskey and you can't buy me that cheap. Yes I am real. Alas no more unreal or fictitious than all the others on here that use a nickname to post. My wife Bertha is real and she doesn't post. She is a loyal Collingwood woman who feels the club don't value women with traditional stay at home ma and pa values. Country Women's Association rules! Go you lovelies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: