Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rumour ??? MM picks R5 to break Jocks reckord

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

piepower wrote:
One Flag in ten years, please comeback Mick. Are you serious.

I'd happily take a flag every ten years considering it's taken over 50 to win 2.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:12 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
jackcass wrote:
themonk wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
yin-YANG wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Hiss wrote:
MM never did any harm to us. Well accept for winning us a flag. That seems to offend the dumb sacks on here. I wish him all the best for the coaching record. I hold no grudges against MM. After all we sacked him. Dumb sacks on here have a distorted view of history. I hope MM returns as coach when he is finished with the Carlton filth.

Correct as usual Hiss. I "love" the way they demonize the whole 2010 Premiership team to save face for their failing god.

2010 must now be the most demonized Collingwood success story in history. Rolling Eyes Perhaps some people can't handle real success.

Incorrect as usual CollieDog - Maybe you have been exposed to a little too much 'dogma' with your references to gods and demons Smile

No, just a troll who baits us at every opportunity.

If we all know it then why do we allow it to continue?

If people could only stop responding to them they'll wither and die

Sometime when you see a pest you just have this compulsion to step on it.

i see you are a moderator now.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:35 pm

John Wren wrote:
i see you are a moderator now.

Laughing Embarassed
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:
MM never did any harm to us. Well accept for winning us a flag. That seems to offend the dumb sacks on here. I wish him all the best for the coaching record. I hold no grudges against MM. After all we sacked him. Dumb sacks on here have a distorted view of history. I hope MM returns as coach when he is finished with the Carlton filth.

We did NOT sack him, he had 11 years as coach for one flag, then got offered a dream job on 500K for per year, for five yrs, pretty good coin for an old bloke. But, he spat the dummy, and broke his contract, he signed on for that job, he walked out on us, out of spite and revenge on eddie. Lay off the piss a bit and you might get your facts straight for once. !

Hope we do play em, and rain on his parade by 50 points. Razz

Your vile hatred of our last living Premiership Coach is disloyal and puerile. You seem to hate the fact a great coach won us a flag. Your vision for success in 2014 was found to be a flawed misguided joke. You refuse to recognise that MM was an exciting coach whether we won or lost. I cannot remember a time in my 46 years of supporting the Pies, a more boring time. Our coach lacks excitement and the sort of aggressive passion that your see in Clarkson , Tony Jewell, or Percy Jones as coaches. You claim I am propping up the bar at the RSL. How dare you! My comments are not made through beer goggles as you infer. Yours are made through the eyes of bitter Brisbane fan who claims to support the Pies. You hate us being successful and defend this current regime because it is a lost cause.

Mountains Magpie 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:48 pm

My understanding is that McHale's total games coached was 714. According to http://afltables.com/afl/stats/coaches/coaches_idx.html it's 713. Every other source I've read says 714.

MM has coached 710 games, meaning if the above site is correct then it will be round 4 when MM passes Jock. If 714 for Jock is right (which it is) it will be round 5.

In any event, MM doesn't get the choice on which round Collingwood will play the blooz, surely the AFL would decide this ?

piepower 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Rexy17 wrote:
If he aint sacked by then

We Hope.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 am

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:

We did NOT sack him, he had 11 years as coach for one flag, then got offered a dream job on 500K for per year, for five yrs, pretty good coin for an old bloke. But, he spat the dummy, and broke his contract, he signed on for that job, he walked out on us, out of spite and revenge on eddie. Lay off the piss a bit and you might get your facts straight for once. !

Your vile hatred of our last living Premiership Coach is disloyal and puerile. You seem to hate the fact a great coach won us a flag. Your vision for success in 2014 was found to be a flawed misguided joke. You refuse to recognise that MM was an exciting coach whether we won or lost. I cannot remember a time in my 46 years of supporting the Pies, a more boring time. Our coach lacks excitement and the sort of aggressive passion that your see in Clarkson , Tony Jewell, or Percy Jones as coaches. You claim I am propping up the bar at the RSL. How dare you! My comments are not made through beer goggles as you infer. Yours are made through the eyes of bitter Brisbane fan who claims to support the Pies. You hate us being successful and defend this current regime because it is a lost cause.

Oh cut the self righteous crap Hiss, we all know you are a pretend made up joke character, based on bruce ruxton, we know you are fake. You have a very short memory also old son, it was only very recently I read posts of yours saying you had every confidence in bucks as coach, so don't come this crap with me, you backed bucks very recently. You forget your posts in you hidden character agenda, you also said recently we had an exciting list and big hopes for the future. And me a Lions fan, LOL, oh spare me, Mr war hero who fought and died in twelve wars for Australia, ive barracked for the Pies all my life. And what I said about the old fart is the truth, he signed a contract then walked out on us, then spent months bad mouthing the club, eddie, the board, anyone connected with the Pies, he broke a contract,not even your rants can deny history, and that's what happened.
Rolling Eyes Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:14 am

Mountains Magpie wrote:
My understanding is that McHale's total games coached was 714. According to http://afltables.com/afl/stats/coaches/coaches_idx.html it's 713. Every other source I've read says 714.

MM has coached 710 games, meaning if the above site is correct then it will be round 4 when MM passes Jock. If 714 for Jock is right (which it is) it will be round 5.

In any event, MM doesn't get the choice on which round Collingwood will play the blooz, surely the AFL would decide this ?

by virtue of allowing malthouse to nominate the club he wanted to coach against in this game the afl created the fixture accordingly.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 am

Malthouse has to go down in history as a very good coach at the least - at the most - a modern giant - 2 flags at the Weagles was a good effort - but he had some quality to pick a team from. WA was a dominant state team back then as I recall and the Weagles had a strong line up of locals. And of course a pie premiership pushed him into the stratosphere... however Matthews, Sheedy, Jeans, Thompson, Barrassi and Clarke have 3 or more Flags and coached for less time so he would be at the end of that list I would suggest.

Jock however is legendary!

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Oh cut the self righteous crap Hiss, we all know you are a pretend made up joke character, based on bruce ruxton, we know you are fake. You have a very short memory also old son, it was only very recently I read posts of yours saying you had every confidence in bucks as coach, so don't come this crap with me, you backed bucks very recently. You forget your posts in you hidden character agenda, you also said recently we had an exciting list and big hopes for the future. And me a Lions fan, LOL, oh spare me, Mr war hero who fought and died in twelve wars for Australia, ive barracked for the Pies all my life. And what I said about the old fart is the truth, he signed a contract then walked out on us, then spent months bad mouthing the club, eddie, the board, anyone connected with the Pies, he broke a contract,not even your rants can deny history, and that's what happened.
Rolling Eyes Razz

You attack one of our most exciting ever coaches and then turn on me for defending him. Disgrace ! I am real. I go to the AGM's, I watch the blue rinse set every year try and compete for the first seconder to some puerile motion they don't even understand. I see much and have black and white in my veins. I have always used my nickname on here. That's who I am. I am not fictitious! Merely because I use a nickname does not mean I am unreal. You are doing the same. I as a real as you darling accept for one thing. I am a Pies fan who was moulded in the urine invested outer at Victoria Park. The finest traditions. You on the other hand never experienced the urine and the Yarra Falls end because you were frequenting the MCC Long Room.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 pm

C'mon Hiss just because you piss your pants that does not make you a genuine Pies supporter!

But I am interested in possibly investing in this Victoria Park drop... sounds fantastic - moulded in the finest tradition ... it is really unreal! Smile

Az 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:27 pm

And so it is. Too bad we're going to have to spoil your day Mick old buddy!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/carlton-coach-mick-malthouse-to-break-jock-mchales-coaching-record-in-blockbuster-against-collingwood/story-e6frf7jo-1227103972020
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:49 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
He's breaking McHale's record. I'm sure it's just a sign of respect for him to choose Collingwood to do it against Very Happy.

No, He wants to stick it up Eddie's Ass

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:29 am

Az wrote:
And so it is. Too bad we're going to have to spoil your day Mick old buddy!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/carlton-coach-mick-malthouse-to-break-jock-mchales-coaching-record-in-blockbuster-against-collingwood/story-e6frf7jo-1227103972020

Surprised to hear about the addition of a new team to the comp...

Quote:
In Round 4 on Anzac Day the Blues play in Wellington against New Zealand, and play both Collingwood and the Tigers twice, but Essendon only once this year.

Heizenberg 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Hiss wrote:

jeez Hiss. I have been following this board for quite some time, and as for having a distorted view, you arguably take the cake. he signed a contract that would see his position change at the end of 2011. and he betrayed us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: