Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Jake Nails it - It will be a long time in the wilderness

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there are FAR more posts about me and why I should shut up than posts BY me, but rest assured I'll try to make up the difference!
This thread was about us spending time in the wilderness, and we've pretty much got the reply, right from Eddie's mouth in that ridiculous thread about seating arrangements, duffel coats, and where we're allowed to cheer, that nothing will change in 2015. The club will continue to treat the members, fans and media like we're idiots.
Collingwood is determined to go down this road that will end in timber cutlery for us, and and I will be forced to spend 2015 pointing out how idiotic and self-destructive CFC's official behaviour is. I'd much rather talk about how well we're doing, or at least how hard we're trying, and defending Collingwood players from the character assassination which goes on here, but the Collingwood Corporation won't allow that. They are prepared to see us return to the '90's when the admin led us into a decade of unnecessary failure. Cest la vie

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12   

Jump to: