Laugh at Carlscum thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 272, 273, 274  Next

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:03 am

Thanks Jezza, you are young and don't recall or were not even born, of course, when we lost those three grannies to the cheating scum, but your efforts here gladden the heart of this ol Magpie, and give my feathers a new sheen. LOL. thanks mate, well done as usual, keep em coming buddy. !

Very Happy +1 . Has anyone noticed those sad-sacks. Who call themselves pie supporters are never here celebrating "Carlton"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:49 am

You have done well, my young apprentice.

You have done well.

Truly, a fantastic way to cap off a good night of footy! Terriffic stuff, and my sincerest thanks on coming to the party in my absence once again! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

Mossi wrote:
Thanks Jezza, you are young and don't recall or were not even born, of course, when we lost those three grannies to the cheating scum, but your efforts here gladden the heart of this ol Magpie, and give my feathers a new sheen. LOL. thanks mate, well done as usual, keep em coming buddy. !

Very Happy +1 . Has anyone noticed those sad-sacks. Who call themselves pie supporters are never here celebrating "Carlton"

I despise supporters who get more joy in watching another team lose than their own team winning. I also despise the t-shirts that say I support XXXX and whoever is playing YYYY.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 am

Mossi wrote:

There would be a lot more here if this thread hadn't been inexplicably relegated back to this wasteland of a forum AGAIN...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 am

Didaksgoal wrote:
We're gonna have to take small victories this year. Beating the black currants twice is beautiful, and an ANZAC day win was grouse, considering we were 6 and a half goals down too.

Go the Pies!

Indeed, the best highlights of 2014.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Mossi wrote:

I despise supporters who get more joy in watching another team lose than their own team winning. I also despise the t-shirts that say I support XXXX and whoever is playing YYYY.

OH dear, he thinks we don't get joy wanting the PIes to win, and the scum to get smashed, your glass half empty is now fully bloody empty, like your head. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Mossi wrote:

There would be a lot more here if this thread hadn't been inexplicably relegated back to this wasteland of a forum AGAIN...

agreed, its in the Graveyard of Nicks, it should be a permanent sticky on the main board, but the Mods have a different take on it im afraid. Confused

thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Must say tanking Carlton and big footy has an air of reservation about it. Where is the good old fashioned vitriolic abuse at their players calling for everyone including the boot studder to be sacked.

Very tame and lame indeed.

Come on Carlton fans lift your game.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Mossi wrote:

So you get on here just to tell those who like to read it that you despise them? Is that the precise definition of a troll ? You're lile the people who cruise the telly looking for things to complain about... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:26 am

Cheers Piesnchess, Mossi, MagpieBat and anyone else who have I forgotten for enjoying the comments from Carlton's supporters on TankingCarlton and BigFooty.

In regards to what thebaldfacts was saying I just think Carlton fans have given up now to the point that they're no longer emotionally invested in the club at the moment. That's a sign that they've been insipid for so many years and everyone at Collingwood should be rejoicing in that fact.

To What'sinaname it's all in good fun. Carlton is the arch-enemy of Collingwood and naturally we're going to thrive on their failures no matter what. At least we have something to cheer up about considering how poor our own club has been at the moment. If you don't like this forum then don't read it. It's that simple!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:43 am

Well said Jezza
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 am

I only get joy from Carlscum losing. And essendrug. Other teams, i could care less. i always want the Pies to win though.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:22 am

I love watching the Scott brothers crack the sads when their teams lose. Nothing like a bottom lip drop from a Scott! In fact, that deserves its own thread, footage of the scotts cracking the sads.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Mossi wrote:

So you get on here just to tell those who like to read it that you despise them? Is that the precise definition of a troll ? You're lile the people who cruise the telly looking for things to complain about... Rolling Eyes

I never said I hated this thread. The comments about "perceptive fellow" never being on here was my issue. Who cares that they don't come on here talking about Carlton.

I am glad that we have a supporter group that want:

1. Pies to win
2. Pies to win
3. Pies to win
4. See 1-3

What I hate is those fcukers who so called supporters of other teams who get more joy watching a celebrating a Pies loss than their own team winning. These flogs come out of the woodwork - especially in 02 and 03 and are celebrating us losing a GF when they don't know &%%& all about their own team.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:56 pm

thebaldfacts wrote:
Where is the good old fashioned vitriolic abuse at their players calling for everyone including the boot studder to be sacked.

surely you get your fill just from reading nick's?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 166 of 274