Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

My dispute with my neighbour went up a notch last night.
The missus had a restraining order delivered by our local p.
He apologised and said he was just doing his duty etc etc but I'm being to court in 2 weeks by nut-bag neighbour for fixation on her harrasment of her daughters.
None true execpy I raise my voice in public
We went out to dinner at friends and I was bowled over the expressions of support from every-one there.
News seemed to get around and late this afternoon I had a visit from some more and guess what, a fairly wealthy woman tells me she's buying me suit (new I think) taking me to Ballaarat tomorrow to see her solicitor.
I told her I can't afford this and she told I didn't have to, it was being paid for by her and one or 2 friends and I wasn't going to be allowed to pay it back.
She told this woman is a viper and a fairly large % of the people she knows are shunning her, even the restaurant where I raised my voice in a torrent of frustration are making her unwelcome.
This is the WTF because really just don't understand what she expects to get out this except social ostricisation.

I know this is all going to work out fine but I'm finding myself unable to sleep for much the 2 or 3 days because .
I'm have trouble slow my thoughts down enough to nod off.
Oh well, it's just a matter of time and this bullshit purile, pointless war against me and mine is over...

My landlady flew over from Bunbury today (I don't have an estate agent) and we discussed the situation.
I told her "I needed a fence put up"
She said get it done Take it off the rent"
I need the spouting on the roof of the backroom instaled, (there aren't any) she said fix it take off the rent!
I said the fronts a bit of a quagmire, she said get some drainage installed ring these company, take off the rent, oh get it running down the drive too, it's flooding the back garden, tiotr!
(I was about tell her I plans to concrete the floor of my shed but this was all too much and figured hey I fix it myself and hang to bill.
She said do want her to take out an order against her?
I say I hope not have too bar thanks I be in touch sone.

I'm going have a large night cap and some hope sleep

Last edited by 3.14159 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 pm

What's wrong with this woman? So bizarre. Sad
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 pm

The world is full of fruit loops!

Glad you are getting some support 3 and your land lady sounds ok - focus on the good ( easier said than done I know!)

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:12 am

Morrigu wrote:
The world is full of fruit loops!

Glad you are getting some support 3 and your land lady sounds ok - focus on the good ( easier said than done I know!)

Aint that the truth.

Hang in there mate.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 am

Thanks for the kind words Dave Moggy and Stu (and Tony and B.)
I got a good nights sleep last night & I will hang in there and get through this.
Thanks all.

p.s I have the truth on my side and truth is a powerful allie.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Only in NT!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-28/berrimah-inmates-break-out-of-prison-then-return-drunk/5629540
Quote:
At least four prisoners in Darwin are suspected of repeatedly escaping the prison, getting drunk, then voluntarily returning to the facility in the hope no one would notice.

The ABC understands authorities were checking whether low-security prisoners have repeatedly escaped from a work release centre at Berrimah jail for a few hours after a 7pm headcount.

"It would appear that a couple of prisoners have jumped the fence but returned," a spokesman for NT Department of Correctional Services said.

Authorities were believed to suspect the group, and possibly other prisoners, were from time to time jumping a cyclone fence, getting picked up from a main road by partners and given alcohol and marijuana, before breaking back into prison a few hours later.

The deception was eventually discovered shortly after midnight in the early hours of Sunday July 20 when five drunk prisoners were found fighting over a mobile phone.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am

1061 wrote:
Only in NT!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-28/berrimah-inmates-break-out-of-prison-then-return-drunk/5629540
Quote:
At least four prisoners in Darwin are suspected of repeatedly escaping the prison, getting drunk, then voluntarily returning to the facility in the hope no one would notice.

The ABC understands authorities were checking whether low-security prisoners have repeatedly escaped from a work release centre at Berrimah jail for a few hours after a 7pm headcount.

"It would appear that a couple of prisoners have jumped the fence but returned," a spokesman for NT Department of Correctional Services said.

Authorities were believed to suspect the group, and possibly other prisoners, were from time to time jumping a cyclone fence, getting picked up from a main road by partners and given alcohol and marijuana, before breaking back into prison a few hours later.

The deception was eventually discovered shortly after midnight in the early hours of Sunday July 20 when five drunk prisoners were found fighting over a mobile phone.

Been doing it for years in WA too Wink

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

^

Probably better tucker and amenities than home.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry you've lost me, we were talking about #1578;#1585;#1581;#1610;#1576; .
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Today's newest registered user is AnotherMaxwellTurnover

Surely the mods could see this dickhead needs to be banned straight away...

Can't wait for GreeningDeservedIt, DaisyMadeTheRightChoice & WeChokedIn70 to join up.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:25 am

5150 wrote:
Today's newest registered user is AnotherMaxwellTurnover

Surely the mods could see this dickhead needs to be banned straight away...

Can't wait for GreeningDeservedIt, DaisyMadeTheRightChoice & WeChokedIn70 to join up.

Gees no way! That's bloody ridiculous, can't believe obvious trolls don't get banned instantly.

Mind you there are a few here now, and it's getting annoying,

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:16 pm

I was thinking of placing this in the "what made me laugh" thread but I'm not Shocked that callous.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/state-denies-duty-of-care-to-injured-police-20140705-zsxbd.html

Quote:
The state government and Victoria Police are using an arcane legal technicality to block seriously injured police officers from suing the force for compensation, claiming they owe no duty of care to members hurt in the line of duty.

The use of the contentious tactic comes as Victoria Police are fighting at least three lawsuits from former officers who allege they received permanent physical and psychological injuries on the job.

In a bid to avoid a payout, the government is claiming that police officers are not technically employees of the state but public officers conducting independent duties, absolving the government of civil liability for their injuries.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 pm

That's disgusting
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Possibly - but it has been the law since the English arrived here.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 pm

David and PTID both missing in action - WTF - hope things are ok!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 76 of 277   

Jump to: