Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies can be premiers: Elliott

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Damien wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Love the optimism of youth, but too win it, we needed an uninjured season, our best side in, and fourth spot at least. None of that will happen, but if we make the eight, win a semi, then im reasonably happy. !

Come on Piesnchess. If we don't win a premiership each year the team is crap, Buckley is crap and must be fired, the fitness staff are no good and should be sent packing and Pert and McGuire must go. Anything less is sheer complacency. Be realistic for a change.

So true Member. If success is measured by premierships alone then there aren't many successful clubs out there. 2 in 20 years? Not as successful as some but more successful than most.

Rolling Eyes That's why I cant stand the hawks, loathe the pricks, flag after bloody flag, arrogant tossers, I mean, surely the mongrels wont win another one this year, sick and tired of them and those farking pesky Pussycats. Evil or Very Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Damien wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Love the optimism of youth, but too win it, we needed an uninjured season, our best side in, and fourth spot at least. None of that will happen, but if we make the eight, win a semi, then im reasonably happy. !

Come on Piesnchess. If we don't win a premiership each year the team is crap, Buckley is crap and must be fired, the fitness staff are no good and should be sent packing and Pert and McGuire must go. Anything less is sheer complacency. Be realistic for a change.

So true Member. If success is measured by premierships alone then there aren't many successful clubs out there. 2 in 20 years? Not as successful as some but more successful than most.

Rolling Eyes That's why I cant stand the hawks, loathe the pricks, flag after bloody flag, arrogant tossers, I mean, surely the mongrels wont win another one this year, sick and tired of them and those farking pesky Pussycats. Evil or Very Mad

Whorkes anger me more than the Cats, the Cats lost a couple of flags in the late 80s-early 90s, and I'll always be thankful for the 89 GF (which IMO is the greatest Aussie rules game of all time), happy to see them reap the rewards of the hard work they did, as happy as I could be anyway.

Just sucks how we always manage to bump into one of the greatest teams of all time when we make a granny.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm

^ Yes, I only loathe cats cos of our stuff up in 2011, though it was largely self inflicted, when analysed. sigh. But the Dawks just seem so cocky, arrogant, strutting bastards, I have never met a nice hawks fan, all snooty nosed toffs from the leafy burbs, mainly Michael Kroger types, if you get my drift. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 am

Yeeeep, VFL premiership is indeed possible. I concur.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: