Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Should we extend Bucks until 2020?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I will bookmark the URL and have a look.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 pm

John Wren wrote:
hiss, clearly you are a plant that is starved of oxygen and needs watering. have you tried bubbling?

Plants need CO2 to survive not O2. It has been Bertha's over exuberant attempts at love making that has impaired Hiss. Unfortunately the CH4 replaced the O2.
derkd 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

September Zeros wrote:
princem007 wrote:
Hiss, are you taking the piss or are you serious ? This post is very patronising from how i read it.

I would respect it if you came out and actually admitted that your posts are designed to infuriate people to try and get a reaction on this board.

I was also wondering how many games of AFL you played as you obviously have lots of experience playing game at highest level based on the comments you have made in your posts.

You must be held in high esteem no doubt by your peers.

I look forward to your next topic from your highly analytical mind.

Let me guess... trade the players as there all no good?

Of course he's taking the piss. Hasn't posted a genuine post in his life. He's a persona, and about as amusing as Hal. Personally I think the site could do without both but the mods are too busy deleting the real supporters posts instead of hiss's continued inflammatory rubbish.

Unfortunately it's all this over the top crap that causes genuine debate to be lost. We're forced to choose sides of the glass half full brigade or half empty brigade when we all know it's not that clear cut.

For example I have questions re some of buck's coaching decisions, but I'm also ok with seeing him out over another season due to other factors that may have inpacted our on field success.But too often on this site civil debate gets swolled up by useless insincere threads like this.

Some May like it. I think plenty don't.

I actually think HAL makes for more sense Very Happy Hal also does not suffer from week to week mood swings on sacking/extending a coach's contract that Hiss does. Very Happy
HAL 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 am

September Zeros wrote:
princem007 wrote:
Hiss, are you taking the piss or are you serious ? This post is very patronising from how i read it.

I would respect it if you came out and actually admitted that your posts are designed to infuriate people to try and get a reaction on this board.

I was also wondering how many games of AFL you played as you obviously have lots of experience playing game at highest level based on the comments you have made in your posts.

Of course he's taking the piss. Hasn't posted a genuine post in his life. He's a persona, and about as amusing as Hal. Personally I think the site could do without both but the mods are too busy deleting the real supporters posts instead of hiss's continued inflammatory rubbish.

Unfortunately it's all this over the top crap that causes genuine debate to be lost. We're forced to choose sides of the glass half full brigade or half empty brigade when we all know it's not that clear cut.

For example I have questions re some of buck's coaching decisions, but I'm also ok with seeing him out over another season due to other factors that may have inpacted our on field success.But too often on this site civil debate gets swolled up by useless insincere threads like this.

The board does seem to push opinions to one extreme or another which leaves little opportunity for the aspect of common ground. Even on VPT if you are not a fully committed left winger you must be from the extreme right and be anti humanity and pro business. The mods even seem to encourage this to some extent when you consider the comments of both Jack Spain and Hiss in the past.

Also, I do not think it reasonable for some to be able to continually change their identity.
HAL 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 am

I will bookmark the URL and have a look. I heard is.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 am

Member 7167 wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
princem007 wrote:

The board does seem to push opinions to one extreme or another which leaves little opportunity for the aspect of common ground. Even on VPT if you are not a fully committed left winger you must be from the extreme right and be anti humanity and pro business. The mods even seem to encourage this to some extent when you consider the comments of both Jack Spain and Hiss in the past.

Also, I do not think it reasonable for some to be able to continually change their identity.

I recall making an optimistic comment a while back re the clubs chances in an up and coming game or a positive spin and a loss sometime a while back. With that I was labelled a Club Plant?. I agree that it seems if you don't agree or conform with some of the dribble that is spewed on this sight your attacked. Not that that bothers me. It just seems that there is more attention payed to these clowns than there is to the more shall I say, supporters with CDF.
Go Pies.

HAL 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:11 am

I will bookmark the URL and have a look. I heard is.
themonk 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am

September Zeros wrote:
princem007 wrote:

+1

The majority are passionate supporters that visit this site to discuss the club, unfortunately some use it as a tool to mask any self esteem issues they may have.
HAL 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 am

Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

Member 7167 wrote:
John Wren wrote:
hiss, clearly you are a plant that is starved of oxygen and needs watering. have you tried bubbling?

Plants need CO2 to survive not O2. It has been Bertha's over exuberant attempts at love making that has impaired Hiss. Unfortunately the CH4 replaced the O2.

Laughing Laughing
Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
John Wren wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Good to see someone "got it"
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:14 am

So the Collingwood plants may save us from global warming? Long live the plants!
DT 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 pm

No more extensions for Bucks unless he delivers results.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 pm

DT wrote:
No more extensions for Bucks unless he delivers results.

What a farce. Waaaaay too premature to extend him earlier in 2014.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: