Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Champions League Final 2014: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's going to win the UCL Final
Real Madrid
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Atletico Madrid
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:25 am
Post subject: Champions League Final 2014: Real Madrid v Atletico MadridReply with quote

The UEFA Champions League Final for 2014 is taking place on May 24, 2014 local time with an all Madrid encounter with Real Madrid taking on Atletico Madrid at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal which is the home ground for Portuguese club Benfica.

Local time this game begins at 7:45pm on Saturday May 24 2014.

Therefore in Australia, the game will begin at 4:45am on Sunday May 25, 2014 in AEDT.

What are your tips for this match, will Real Madrid win their first UCL trophy since 2002 or can Atletico Madrid go all the way in a huge week for the club with the La Liga already won in spectacular fashion last night and now the Champions League on the line for them?

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you asking about my tips for this match will Real Madrid win their first UCL trophy 2002 or can Atletico Madrid go all the way in a huge week for the club with the La Liga and Champions League on the line for them are your tips for this match will Real Madrid win their first UCL trophy ?
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Hoping for Atleico win because Real has won it so much.

Won’t be watching it though

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Viva el colchoneros "long live the mattress men"
It's Atletico for me. They've had a brilliant season to break the Real / Barca nexus domestically and have fully deserved and earned their place in the Champs Final. I always go for the underdog, so I hope they get an historic first Champions League win in the Stadium of Light.

Ps, anyone see the reception Atletico got at the Camp Nou on Sunday? A standing ovation from Barca fans for them winning the league over their own team in that last round game. That's sportsmanship!! You lose the League at home but give a standing ovation to the opposition who just bettered you.
I've been to the Camp Nou, fantastic stadium, fantastic fans.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Why would you not have defenders on each post for a 92nd minute corner?
Great header, but fair dinkum it was poor defending for the situation at hand. That goal burst the Atleti bubble and Real ran riot.
So they got their long awaited la decima.

Ps can something be done about Cristiano taking off his shirt and parading around like a ponce? He better not do it in the World Cup.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 am

Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid!

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning their 10th European Cup and their first since 2002. Atletico Madrid fought hard for the whole match but after conceding in the final minutes of normal time they just lost their confidence after that as Real Madrid ran riot in extra time. Overall, I think Real Madrid has taken over Bayern Munich as the best team in the world currently.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27383593

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: