Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lay off Travis Cloke - Scott Pendlebury and E

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
E 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:20 pm
Post subject: Lay off Travis Cloke - Scott Pendlebury and EReply with quote

Scott Pendlebury has a pointed message to Collingwood's fans: lay off Travis Cloke.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwoods-scott-pendlebury-tells-fans-lay-off-travis-cloke-20140414-zquk8.html#ixzz2yrY2kj3F

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:18 am

I may be living under a rock, but i thought it was just the media that was sticking it to Trav. Lots of players drop form from time to time. No big deal.
E 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 am

woftam wrote:
I may be living under a rock, but i thought it was just the media that was sticking it to Trav. Lots of players drop form from time to time. No big deal.

Actully, in addition to living under a rock, you also have mods working hard to remove posts that denigrate Travis. This thread was a lot longer about 2 hours ago......

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

E wrote:
woftam wrote:

Actully, in addition to living under a rock, you also have mods working hard to remove posts that denigrate Travis. This thread was a lot longer about 2 hours ago......

They do what they are told! Very Happy

But seriously who the hell does Pendles think he is telling me for example what to say and how to think! I think young Scott is in for a steep learning curve!
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

woftam wrote:

where do you sit at the g? they must be shrinking violets in that section. some of the stuff i hear at the footy aimed at our players is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment.

laird 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 am

Very surprised by the article. Surely people realise that even the best can go through a drop in form. Travis never drops his head, he always gets up off the ground (shrugs the 3 defenders off his head and back) and gets on with the job. As long as the big fella continues to give 100%, he will get his touch back and I for one will back him regardless.
Proven star. Proven Collingwood man. To whom it concerns- get off his back. Trav is a confidence player and having a go at him at the ground is not helping Trav or Collingwood!

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

haha you have to love the media spin on this, pendles was asked a question and he answered it, nek minute He has a "pointed message to Collingwood's fans"

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2014-04-14/press-conference-scott-pendlebury

the media hack also doesn't mention how many question about carlscum they asked him

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 am

personally I haven't thought that Trav had dropped form. I have seen that he's double and triple tagged and held and isn't able to get to the ball. If that's dropping form, then I just give up
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 am

John Wren wrote:
woftam wrote:

where do you sit at the g? they must be shrinking violets in that section. some of the stuff i hear at the footy aimed at our players is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment.

Totally agree with you JW. Worse than even Nick's at times...... Rolling Eyes

I DO wonder whether these are particular people with anger management problems who use Collingwood players as an outlet to vent their inner demons, frustrations and hostility and then going home after a loss and beating up on their poor wives? If they hate Collingwood players so much, WHY do they barrack for Collingwood? Can anyone here answer that reasonable question? I for one do NOT attend the football to hear some nonsensical Collingwood tool put shit on Collingwood players all bloody game FFS.. Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 am

Proud Pies wrote:
personally I haven't thought that Trav had dropped form. I have seen that he's double and triple tagged and held and isn't able to get to the ball. If that's dropping form, then I just give up

THIS! And I do wonder where the other two unmarked Collingwood players are in such circumstances... Rolling Eyes
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:05 am

One good thing to come out of all of this is that no one is criticising Travis for his kicking accuracy in front of goal.Twisted Evil

The jouno who have been a lot more constructive if he had highlighted the fact that Travis is infringed week in and week out and gets no support from the umpires. That's the real story.

Typical dumb shit journalist - he is too dumb to see it but would rather do a mischievous article in its place.

Last edited by Member 7167 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:07 am

Member 7167 wrote:
One good thing to come out of all of this is that no one is criticising Travis for his kicking accuracy in front of goal.Twisted Evil

The jouno who have been a lot more constructive if he had highlighted the fact that Travis is infringed week in and week out and gets no support from the umpires. That's the real story.

You should know by now that REAL stories don't sell papers! Only the anti Collingwood ones do...... Cool
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 pm

John Wren wrote:
woftam wrote:

Level 1 Ponsford stand. Yeah I hear ya. But it certainly isn't just Trav that cops that. Swanny is copping a bit lately too. I reckon they both have enough runs on the board to negate such tripe, But each to their own.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: