Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. NAB. Pies walloped - all comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

Lazza wrote:
I'll repeat my earlier reply so that even YOU can understand Collie mate.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is the perpetually, eternally, always negative posters that drive most of us mad. Obviously people get shirty after a loss and have a whinge or two. Perfectly understandable.
However for the life of me, I cannot understand the mindset of these pessimistic "perceptive fellow" posters who look at the negative aspect every bloody time they post. Jack Spain was the main culprit, now we have his "twin" Collie dog, Hiss and a few other copycats.......... Rolling Eyes "

Discussing the negatives after a loss is totally different to eternally hating everything the club does on and off the bloody field........ Exclamation

But of course this Bendigo garbage jerk ignores my posts where I have praised the Club and many coaches, players, and Presidents. I have even posted my admiration for Eddie, who in the main, I reckon does a decent job. Oh no, this Bendigo jerk only likes to grandstand on here and preach to us all, as though he is some self righteous supreme Pies supporter. Nicks resident tosser I think.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 am
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Lazza wrote:
I'll repeat my earlier reply so that even YOU can understand Collie mate.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is the perpetually, eternally, always negative posters that drive most of us mad. Obviously people get shirty after a loss and have a whinge or two. Perfectly understandable.
However for the life of me, I cannot understand the mindset of these pessimistic "perceptive fellow" posters who look at the negative aspect every bloody time they post. Jack Spain was the main culprit, now we have his "twin" Collie dog, Hiss and a few other copycats.......... Rolling Eyes "

Discussing the negatives after a loss is totally different to eternally hating everything the club does on and off the bloody field........ Exclamation

But of course this Bendigo garbage jerk ignores my posts where I have praised the Club and many coaches, players, and Presidents. I have even posted my admiration for Eddie, who in the main, I reckon does a decent job. Oh no, this Bendigo jerk only likes to grandstand on here and preach to us all, as though he is some self righteous supreme Pies supporter. Nicks resident tosser I think.

LOL Laughing Very Happy
Coming from you that is a bloody classic Hiss!!

If and when your IQ ever reaches 50, I would seriously consider selling.......... Twisted Evil
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

simon tonna wrote:
I hope the negative Nelly's who vent there daily frustrations of life onto collingwood loses have had a good couple of stress free days and read what perthmagpie of Yarrawong posted a day or two after the NAB cup loss to the Tigers. Spot on in all regards.

Hope for the best but expect the worst. Posters like Hiss and Collie couldn't find the positive end of a bloody battery....... Rolling Eyes
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel wrote:
In before obligatory rants

/practice match.

can we rant now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: