Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game preparation update

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:38 pm
Post subject: Game preparation updateReply with quote

To All London Supporters

Well things are moving on a little bit. I was on the phn all day yesterday speaking to my contacts, sponsors and the venue holders etc to find out as much info as I can for us all.

Firstly the game
It seems that the charge for entry will be £15 for non reserved and £20 for reserved. The game starts at 1.30pm and gates will open at around 11, 11.30am. There will be no functions catered for at the ground at this stage but there will be food stalls around the ground. Tickets available on their web, or from the club or maybe soon Ticketmaster. There is only one game at this stage.

Match Day for our supporters group
Surrey Cricket have said yes to a marquis for us, anyone got one?This will be great for membership queries for us and to sell our stubby holders.

Functions
The club will be attending a function at the High Commission on Thursday and then off to function at TNT. I have been in contact with both and hope we may be able to score some invites.
I still am waiting to hear what this Friday function is all about and will let you know when I get the info. The club are currently looking for a venue to hold a big function that all can attend, which is good news.

The Roebuck
Even though there will be lots of things to do on during this week, we would still like to have an intimate get together of members and if possible invite the club to the Roebuck, pre or post game, will keep you updated.

London Dave
London Dave has resigned.I have written to him and asked him not to. He may be slack but I cant see a problem with him being our figure head. All post to Dave to insist he stick it out. Of course, no one is forcing here, but there are plenty of ppl to help out, its not that big a deal, just would be nice to get an email from him every now and then!!

Media
We have contacted Sky in respect to the story they suggested to do on us earlier in the year, will get back to you on this.

Our player of the year
It has been suggested that we may like to present our player of the year award, we will vote on this on Sunday 31st and present to him when the club are here.

Our Logo
Merissa is onto the guy and the design should be finished soon. She is also seeking badge and membership card info.

Banner
Trying to see if we can get this dome for the game. Keep you posted

Jumpers
We have asked the club for the jumpers, so when we field our team in the BARFL comp, we will have a fab stripe.

End of season trip-details at the get together.

Well Im off to work, to try and do some real work!!

Take care and see you all on August 31st at the Roebuck at 5.30pm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: