Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Port downs Pies - all comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nulla 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Lazza wrote:
nulla wrote:
Hiss wrote:

We are the football equivalent of the ALP under the Gillard/Rudd years. And we all know where that ended up.

Hiss at least the Labour party were prepared to cull its leaders when they failed and allowed the masses to show their disapproval.

We are led in the manner of a dictatorship and its the players that are coping the blame for our clubs shortcomings.

Dictators have a record of blaming all others for any apparent faults whilst on the other hand assuring the masses that everything is rosey.

In the end they will take their money and pride and bail out still blaming others.

Sooky sooky la la...................... Rolling Eyes Whinge, whinge, whinge!!!

We lost, get over it. Only ONE team wins the flag and guess what? This year it’s not going to be us. Build a bloody bridge! At least just TRY to balance out your perceived negatives with a bit of reality; the many positives with the young players coming up, the club in a fantastic financial position, good draft picks and a better AFL draw coming up etc.

Or else just bloody whinge, whine, sook, and cry your arse out for the next six months, much preferably somewhere else...... Rolling Eyes

I have all the right in the world to complain and be critical, just as you have all the right on this forum to be critical of my views.

Get over it all go sook about my post somewhere else.

Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pathetic though, I agree with Lazza. It's shoot from the hip reactionary bull crap. Take a cement pill and have a bit of faith we'll find the way forward.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:20 pm

nulla wrote:
Lazza wrote:
nulla wrote:
Hiss wrote:

We are the football equivalent of the ALP under the Gillard/Rudd years. And we all know where that ended up.

Hiss at least the Labour party were prepared to cull its leaders when they failed and allowed the masses to show their disapproval.

We are led in the manner of a dictatorship and its the players that are coping the blame for our clubs shortcomings.

Dictators have a record of blaming all others for any apparent faults whilst on the other hand assuring the masses that everything is rosey.

In the end they will take their money and pride and bail out still blaming others.

We lost, get over it. Only ONE team wins the flag and guess what? This year it’s not going to be us. Build a bloody bridge! At least just TRY to balance out your perceived negatives with a bit of reality; the many positives with the young players coming up, the club in a fantastic financial position, good draft picks and a better AFL draw coming up etc.

Or else just bloody whinge, whine, sook, and cry your arse out for the next six months, much preferably somewhere else...... Rolling Eyes

I have all the right in the world to complain and be critical, just as you have all the right on this forum to be critical of my views.

Ignore the Bendigo Bogan he always supports us losing. Anyone who questions crap performances he attacks. What do they call these types again?

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 pm

nulla wrote:
Lazza wrote:
nulla wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Stick to your guns nulla. I intend to go out in a blaze of glory in the next few weeks: The footy forum equivalent of a suicide bomber (as if some haven't noticed already Wink ).
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 am

You guys need help. Get over it. We've been crap all year. Port are a good team. Tues and still writing about the game? Get a hobby.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:27 am

nulla wrote:
Lazza wrote:
nulla wrote:
Hiss wrote:

I don’t expect you to wear rose coloured glasses or sugar coat every damn thing you criticise mate, just to have a sense of fairness and balance to at least acknowledge the positives and the good stuff too. It gets to be just like reading right wing forums over the past 6 years when all they did was whinge, whine and bitch about everything the ALP did without ever once acknowledging that Australia was still a bloody great country to live in.... Rolling Eyes
I think Collingwood is in good shape to attract sustained success over the next few years. You obviously think the exact opposite but geez mate, Collingwood is NOT going to fold or go away. The vast positives surely outweigh the few negatives??

A sense of absolute fairness and logical perspective would be really good........... Idea
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am

Hiss wrote:
nulla wrote:
Lazza wrote:
nulla wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Ignore the Bendigo Bogan he always supports us losing. Anyone who questions crap performances he attacks. What do they call these types again?

Not too sure but I know lots of descriptions for you, Spain, Nulla, Beast etc.

Lets see: Negative Nellies, "perceptive fellow", Chicken Littles, Born pessimists, weak people who cant handle it when the going gets tough, willing to criticise without it ever being constructive or intelligent, perpetual whingers, whiners and sooks, great at eternally bitching about all things Collingwood, an irrational and illogical hatred of Eddie and Bucks, brick throwers instead of building with them, hissy fitters, dummy spitters, big pains in the arse................need I go on??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lazza on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am

OK I will try to balance out your perceived negatives with reality; the many positives with the young players coming up the club in a fantastic financial position good draft picks and a better AFL draw coming up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: