Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A-League doubleheader for Tassie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:22 pm
Post subject: A-League doubleheader for TassieReply with quote

Quote:
Melbourne Victory will battle last season's A-League Minor Premiers and new boys to the league Western Sydney Wanderers in Tasmania at Kingston's Two Ovals.

On Sunday September 29th the Melbourne Victory will play a double header first they will battle Tasmania at 12pm, and then after that it's an action packed match against the Western Sydney Wanderers at 2:30pm.

The Melbourne Victory will be in Tasmania all week, hosting what will be called 'Victory Week' as the A-League giants tour the state from September 25 – September 30.

Victory will conduct visits to local schools, facilitate junior clinics and assist local coach education as part of the week, as the club continues to strengthen its ties with Tasmania.

They will also be launching a new membership package as well, the exciting new membership will be known as 'Young Guns' membership for children between the ages of 5 and 15. The membership will include a child entry ticket to the double header and other exclusive benefits including incentives for clubs who sign up the most members.

This is the first time ever that the Two Ovals at Kingston will have hosted an A-League fixture, even though it is just a pre-season friendly. It comes just one day after the AFL Grand Final in Melbourne and the local leagues will have completed their seasons as well.

http://thesportsasylum.sportsblog.com/post/124709/melbourne_victory_to_play_doubleheader.html

I hope to be getting to this. Cool

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

When, specifically, will they?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: