Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Next London Day out-Saturday 31st May-Sussex Swans-Crawley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 12:43 am
Post subject: Next London Day out-Saturday 31st May-Sussex Swans-CrawleyReply with quote

Hello there all. Following our recent enjoyment of the Wandsworth Demons match last Sunday, we have now been invited to see the Swans in action by one of their committee guys.I know its short notice but the game has just been changed to their venue and I think it might be a nice idea to go on down there as per their invite.

So the game is in Crawley, Crawley Rugby Club, Sussex.Good commutes their via British Rail, however I can pick up ppl from either Morden or Wimbledon tube, who are keen to go there. I have 4 spaces available. The game is on Saturday 31st May at 3pm and they have good facilities apparently. I will see if there is an early game. I have also sent of for a good map, directions and to find out more about their facilities. I will also see if they have an earlier game as well.
I think we should also try and catch the some of the other London Clubs and see what their facilties are loke. I have already been to Wimbledon Hawks and whilst they have great rooms, its a shocker to get to from public transport.

Just so you know, I have mentioned to the guy at Sussex that we are keen to do a jumper swap and he said they have a second team. So it will be good anyway to get some dialogue with them.
Message to Mark. As soon as we get the ppl saying date is ok, I will get you to put it out.Hopefully tomorrow. Can you please make sure you put my email addy and address. Sign it Event managerof something.

Can all you ppls let Merissa know if you can come along. I encourage committee members and those keen to get a club running to come along, as we need to get our name out there and also have ppl see our commitment. merissajade@hotmail.com

Anne Williams

Event Manager
077 36 369 272

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: