Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Our new web page

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:56 am
Post subject: Our new web pageReply with quote

To all London Club

I have been chatting with my bf re ideas for the web page. Our sub domain name needs to be something ppl can remember. What would be good is something like http://london.magpies.net and in the metatag? which is read by the search engines, it would be ideal to throw in the word Collingwood several times. If we were to add Collingwood and London in the sub name it would make it too long. He will be able to look at the design aspect in July and come up with some suggestions to show us then.
It will prob be a simple Flash site as this will be quicker to make and more user friendly than HTML/PHP, also I'm not sure if the provider supports PHP. OOPS just been told that it must support PHP if it has a forum. Anyway Flash is easier!

The page just needs to be something where we can provide information and not necesarily be interactive.Something that should have links to the forum and emails to us etc, list events, contacts and "SPONSORS".

If you would like to submit any suggestions, now is the time to do it. And just a further comment, we want it to be fairly simply, to enable easy maintenance.

markstevens Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Anne. Very Happy I didn't understand a word of what you wrote Confused but I'm sure it's good news. Laughing
annewilo 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont understand a word either, but when I talk like that my boyfriend loves it!
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 11:15 pm
Post subject: Good newsReply with quote

Joe should be able to start work on the web page, so please place all suggestions in here.
Ta.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: