Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Match Report London -Collingwood Supporters Club

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:01 pm
Post subject: Match Report London -Collingwood Supporters ClubReply with quote

Well I am bushed. Was a great day today at the Roebuck in London for us Collingwood Supporters who got together for our 2nd 'do'. Seven new faces showed up, at this rate we will have enough to fill Buckingham Palace and the grounds by xmas. Watch out Liz , we may need your backyard soon.

Was great to see some new faces and I hope I dont leave anyone out

Warrick
Vicki
Kylie
Damon
Denise
Roger
Kurt

and old hands were of course

London Dave
Mark
Emma
Simon
Merissa
Anne

and if I have left anyone off, please forgive me.
We had a great many hours sitting in the beer garden, having a bbq, which is fantastic for some of us who dont get to experience this in London. We made some great plans for the future, including the wish to see us field a Black and White team here next year. We appointed a coach and an assistant and our already retired captain played for the Sydney Swans a few years ago, so we may get legit!!!

But it was really cool, some great ideas were talked about and its onwards and upwards from now. Thanks to Mark for the suggestion of a lovely venue. Stayed tuned for some future fishy tales and some news of our next event in May. This one we think will involve attending a BARFL match, basically gatecrashing to see how its all done!!

Contact me if you are interested in coming over!! annewilo@hotmail.com and if you have any relatives or friends in London, tell them how to reach us.
And our new sub phrase is "Bend it like Buckley".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: