Re: Rocca's on the bench

Posted by Justin Mariani on 07 July, 1998 at 12:42:21:

> Sunday game against Geelong, was not a game for tall forwards, although Sav and Anthony tried there best , the windy condition did not make it east for Them.

> Small player like King, Williams and Rosa did more damage them the talls

Personally I would like to see a lot more of A.Rocca on the bench. Anthony,s atrocious form of recent years has exposed him as footballs bigest loafer. His ability to gather zero possesions in most games reminds of the form of Michael Christian in 1995 shortly before he was arrested for loitering.

Post a Response

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments: