Re: Players

Posted by David West on 03 July, 1998 at 05:34:36:

> why is it that everyone keeps picking on all the new players
> and some of the old ones, I say leave them alone and let
> them do their stuff. This is the same as what happened last
> season, they went pathetic everyone starts talking about
> the coach and the player, they can't play for crap, they're
> so pathetic ecr, then they got back up and make their way
> up the ladder. So I say leave the players alone and leave
> shawy alone no matter what anyone says here it's not going
> to make a difference. Some of the newer players are fine,
> others aren't so great but they're ok, I'm not naming names.
> Except Chad Liddell he could be so great if he was given a
> fair trot. That's all I have to say except GO PIES!!!!

Wake up Bluey the "Don't pick on our players routine" is naive to sat the least.We are under performing at all levels and have been for years.If you love Collingwood you would be putting pressure on the administration and all to achieve.Collingwood has rested on it's "most famous club in the country"tag for too long.

Post a Response

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments: